Youtuber goes off on Tommy Sotomayor: Call him Ms Tammy, **** Master, Sexist, Racist

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
lol at a criminal record....if you believe that.

If he had a criminal record he wouldn't have won shared custody of his kid.
if a woman says she was abused by you regardless of the circumstance...you get arrested first and questions asked later...of course we now know she lied.

he is a better man than me to still share custody with her....I would have made that b!tches life miserable for trying to ruin me :pacspit:

Men lie, women lie, public records don't.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
what life advice? :skip: and being broke, in and out of jail, having different baby mamas, and having "down low tendecies" aint never stopped black women from fukkin with black men before.

They should stop a nikka who should know better to subscribing to a nikka's views doe....

Unless youre down low too :mjpls:

I think Tommy's agenda is to profit off of his videos, which may explain his style of delivery. So with that being said, when money is the "agenda" I try to be more focused on the actual message as opposed to the messenger.

I don't take Tommy seriously. Matter of fact, I think he's in the closet, but that's another thread...

Whether you love or hate Tommy, there are some things that he has touched on about black relationships that are 100% accurate.

Does he overgeneralize and stereotype? Yes
Is he blatantly over the top in his delivery? Yes

When I listen to someone voicing their opinion, I try my best to take emotion out of it.

If the person I am listening to has to use antics to get their point across, I will dismiss the antics and focus solely on the message.

Most of Tommy's rants are Grade A trolling.

But I would be lying if I hadn't heard him make a few great points about some situations in the black community that I agree with whole heartedly.

If I focused solely on his antics and became dismissive of him, I would have missed the few gems he does drop every blue moon.....

Take it for what its worth...

I mean if his whole thing is to inflame you, you have to look at all of it through that lens, including the message. You look at him vs someone like Tariq, TN brings the heat to everybody. Tommy has a very narrow target.

Plus you have to ask yourself, what type of dude would look to profit off of the rift between black men and women? The whole thing is disgusting. You can get the same gems from other dudes w/o all the projection and inflammatory talk.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Men lie, women lie, public records don't.

Explain to me why any Judge in their right mind will give shared custody to a criminal? if you willl Mr Lawyer? :jada:

Just because you get arrested for a crime doesn't mean you will be found guilty!!!!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They should stop a nikka who should know better to subscribing to a nikka's views doe....

everyone who doesn't agree with black women is gay. i thought we already knew this. :youngsabo:

still don't change the fact none of you will call up and debate him over said views :umad:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
everyone who doesn't agree with black women is gay. i thought we already knew this. :youngsabo:
A black man who constantly berates and villifies black women has some kind of issue, that is for sure.

still don't change the fact none of you will call up and debate him over said views :umad:

Do you call up every radio/internet personality who has views you don't agree with?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Explain to me why any Judge in their right mind will give shared custody to a criminal? if you willl Mr Lawyer? :jada:

Just because you get arrested for a crime doesn't mean you will be found guilty!!!!

Explain to me why Deion Sanders who has been convicted of several crimes has been granted FULL custody of his kids?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I mean if his whole thing is to inflame you, you have to look at all of it through that lens, including the message. You look at him vs someone like Tariq, TN brings the heat to everybody. Tommy has a very narrow target.

Plus you have to ask yourself, what type of dude would look to profit off of the rift between black men and women? The whole thing is disgusting. You can get the same gems from other dudes w/o all the projection and inflammatory talk.

I understand where you are coming from, but like I said, I take the emotion out of it.

Tariq and Tommy hit on a lot of the same issues dealing with black relationships and I would much rather listen to Tariq as opposed to Tommy..

However, if I am listening to Tommy for whatever reason and he just happens to say something profound for a change, I won't dismiss it because of the other BS he spews or his semi-c00n type behavior in previous videos.

Essence magazing has been profiting off the rift between the black men\woman for years now. It was only a matter of time before it started to trickle down.

Doesn't make it right, jussayin

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Explain to me why Deion Sanders who has been convicted of several crimes has been granted FULL custody of his kids?

You made the accusation that TS was convicted of a crime...prove it first..

I see what you are trying to do :rudy:

Prove he was found GUILTY of a crime or you don't deserve a response. Not Arrested...I want a court finding him guilty proof

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Prove he was found GUILTY of a crime or you don't deserve a response.

MugShot of Thomas Jerome Harris. Lawrenceville, GA

mug-shot-33076142.jpg

Man that sure looks like him :ohhh:

O and peep what they got him for... and when they got him

Man they got him a few times too....

Now I dont know about you, but I've never been arrested. If this nikka paid his child support the courts would have records of it. So why would they come after him if he was up to date? And why would he be paying child support if he had custody?

So many questions :bryan:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A black man who constantly berates and villifies black women has some kind of issue, that is for sure.
of course he has issues. he hates his mother, daughter, skin and he's downlow :why:

Do you call up every radio/internet personality who has views you don't agree with?

cross search your username with "sotomayor" and see how many times you've brought him up in discussion. i don't spend that type of energy on a person i disagree with.

if you've got the time to constantly debate folks who listen to him. you can call in and express your views to the man himself. but you wont though. :heh:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I understand where you are coming from, but like I said, I take the emotion out of it.

Tariq and Tommy hit on a lot of the same issues dealing with black relationships and I would much rather listen to Tariq as opposed to Tommy..

However, if I am listening to Tommy for whatever reason and he just happens to say something profound for a change, I won't dismiss it because of the other BS he spews or his semi-c00n type behavior in previous videos.

Essence magazing has been profiting off the rift between the black men\woman for years now. It was only a matter of time before it started to trickle down.

Doesn't make it right, jussayin
But why would you sit through all that negativity and c00ning? It has to resonate with you on some level to sit through it, even if you "remove the emotion out of it". Its like listening to Rush Limbaugh in the hopes that one day he will say something good... doesnt make much sense to me

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Prove he was found GUILTY of a crime or you don't deserve a response. Not Arrested...I want a court finding him guilty proof

Prove to me that he hasn't been.