Youtuber goes off on Tommy Sotomayor: Call him Ms Tammy, **** Master, Sexist, Racist

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tommy Sotomayor uses the term "Darkie" ... and this is who yall support :aicmon:

Tariq Nasheed, Corey Holcomb >>> This downlow self hating nikka

and oddly enough, both have chopped it up with tommy sotomayor :leon:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just checked his youtube, dudes made like 10 videos to sotomayor :dead:

this is whom you place your faith :skip:

Last edited by a moderator:

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
See how this dude deals with is daughter at 3:00

Compared to Tommy who makes his daughter record his BW bashing tirades

Last edited by a moderator:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yes to all of the above.....Information can be extremely valuable, regardless of the source.....Unless that person giving advice has an agenda, I will always listen to what one has to say
You dont think this nikka has an agenda :aicmon:

He did time for child support... he gets shytted on regularly by black women... he is too weak to accept responsibility for his mistakes

You dont think any of that has any bearing how he "advises" men to deal with black women?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who ptu their faith in this dude

You put your faith in life advice from a nikka with a baby mama, jail time, down low tendencies, no dough and zero dimes

All cause yall share a common enemy in black women :russ:

what life advice? :skip: and being broke, in and out of jail, having different baby mamas, and having "down low tendecies" aint never stopped black women from fukkin with black men before.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dont think this nikka has an agenda :aicmon:

He did time for child support... he gets shytted on regularly by black women... he is too weak to accept responsibility for his mistakes

You dont think any of that has any bearing how he "advises" men to deal with black women?

I think Tommy's agenda is to profit off of his videos, which may explain his style of delivery. So with that being said, when money is the "agenda" I try to be more focused on the actual message as opposed to the messenger.

I don't take Tommy seriously. Matter of fact, I think he's in the closet, but that's another thread...

Whether you love or hate Tommy, there are some things that he has touched on about black relationships that are 100% accurate.

Does he overgeneralize and stereotype? Yes
Is he blatantly over the top in his delivery? Yes

When I listen to someone voicing their opinion, I try my best to take emotion out of it.

If the person I am listening to has to use antics to get their point across, I will dismiss the antics and focus solely on the message.

Most of Tommy's rants are Grade A trolling.

But I would be lying if I hadn't heard him make a few great points about some situations in the black community that I agree with whole heartedly.

If I focused solely on his antics and became dismissive of him, I would have missed the few gems he does drop every blue moon.....

Take it for what its worth...

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Yet you place your faith in the deadbeat dad with a criminal record. :beli:

lol at a criminal record....if you believe that.

If he had a criminal record he wouldn't have won shared custody of his kid.
if a woman says she was abused by you regardless of the circumstance...you get arrested first and questions asked later...of course we now know she lied.

he is a better man than me to still share custody with her....I would have made that b!tches life miserable for trying to ruin me :pacspit: