Youtuber goes off on Tommy Sotomayor: Call him Ms Tammy, **** Master, Sexist, Racist

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
cross search your username with "sotomayor" and see how many times you've brought him up in discussion. i don't spend that type of energy on a person i disagree with.

if you've got the time to constantly debate folks who listen to him. you can call in and express your views to the man himself. but you wont though. :heh:

:comeon: I think you're forgetting where you're at. This is the-Coli, a public internet forum where anyone can make any comment they want on any subject. It's not like She Agree That I'm Looney is actually searching for Mr. Sotomayor on google or going out of his way to find his youtube channel and leave him rude comments on said channel. Come on now. Btw, who in their right mind would call the house of an obviously chemically unbalanced individual? :mindblown: Quit acting like he isn't running his 'radio show' from his living room.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
It wouldn't if i had alreay formed an opinion on the subject matter at hand, it would however help in solidify your stance of allegiance to black women by providing an example of such with you personal life and not just well thought out words and good debating skills on the internet. So yes you marying a white woman does take away from the points you make bc all a nikka got to say is if you love black women so much why ain't you married to one. If that nikka tommy was lying why don't you provide us an example with the woman you choose to marry.
Like I said I have no problems with black women. But you dont have to love black women to see how hurt and crazy this nikka is. Lot of brehs chimed in and cosigned what I'm saying, none of them have white wives. So even though we are saying the exact same thing, their points are more valid lmao.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:comeon: I think you're forgetting where you're at. This is the-Coli, a public internet forum where anyone can make any comment they want on any subject. It's not like She Agree That I'm Looney is actually searching for Mr. Sotomayor on google or going out of his way to find his youtube channel and leave him rude comments on said channel. Come on now. Btw, who in their right mind would call the house of an obviously chemically unbalanced individual? :mindblown: Quit acting like isn't running his 'radio show' from his living room.
Didnt the dude have a syndicated legitimate radio show? What happened? Why'd he get Glenn Beck'd???

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you won't defend actions, but you will deem my POV invalid because I don't want to waste my time arguing with a dude who will hang up on me, and already has blocked me from commenting on his videos, as he does with anyone who doesn't agree with him? You are more of a man than he is, I will give you that

Like I said several times, the idea that someone's past experiences have no bearing on their point of view today is ridiculous. Dude refuses to engage anyone who doesn't agree with him and he demonizes black women regularly. You have to be an idiot to think his experience with his baby mother has nothing to do with his views today.

past experiences do have a bearing on someones point of view, just not in the example you're using. his relationship with his baby momma seems pretty good from what i've seen, but im not in their relationship. if you want to make this about child support, you're picking a shytty example. you need to go at dudes who make no effort being in their childrens lives. not the guy who wants to be a supportive father to his daughter.

and i aint never heard sotomayor hang up on one of his callers, have you? you want me to defend him when you can go directly to the source itself.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Btw, who in their right mind would call the house of an obviously chemically unbalanced individual? :mindblown: Quit acting like isn't running his 'radio show' from his living room.

:ld: the hundreds of people that have already called in

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you'd be better off bringing up his assault charges :yeshrug:

using someones inability to pay child support in the past when they've caught up and share custody of their daughter is a weak one.

I'm not using his record to say he's a bad dad, i'm using it to say he might have reason to hold a grudge with women.

Sent from handheld Minority Report console