Youtube terminates the channel of Cynthia G; an anti-black misandrist who called for all black male babies to be aborted

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
There's more to the story...:beli: her videos was stay getting flagged BUT that WW was a reporter from Ars Technica and secondly she was able to get in touch with the heads of youtube up in the offices under threat that she'd write an article about this. usually even if you report a video youtube dont care because you dont have no fukking power... and lastly that dusty bytch who was slandering us did it to herself because she made a seperate page when her account got restricted and told NOT TO... that led to the cancelling of her page...:beli:
YouTube doesn't take punishment circumvention lightly:lolbron:

You're welcome!

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
If you aren't a journalist or influencer, the amount of time and effort you would need to invest in organizing people to get her canceled would be better spent doing something productive for the Black people in your community. That in turn will create less mentally damaged people that can be radicalized online.

theSe clowns don’t care about black people thats why

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was wondering why it wasn't on my subscription list anymore.

I started following her before she was on the anti-Black male shyt:whoa:

I remember her from when she was a pro black militant and these coli dudes were thirsting over her,and some of her biggest fans and supporters. They created Cynthia G,but I guess they dont wanna talk about that. They were fans then,and still moving like fans now:respect:#WheresTheGrowth

coldcall

All Star
Daps
Vast majority of divestors are black immigrant women though. This becomes evidence if you snoop around divestor spaces. Especially Nigerian,Haitian, jamaican and west African women in general. Thr whole xeniohobia started once nikkas at clubhouse and twitter noticed that a lot of the divestors were black immigrant women it's actually how tariq got most of his followers

This is bullshyt but you FBA nikkas are always looking for scapegoats. Tariq said Africans are responsible for spreading HIV in US cities and Caribbeans are responsible for the violent crime and his dumbass followers eat it up. Most of you are surface level thinkers you don't analyze or move strategically. That's why it took a white woman to get this channel taken down despite all of her vitriol being directed at black men.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
How the hell you going to blame those of us ignoring it,and telling you to ignore it:gucci:

Meanwhile yall know this womans whole history and seem like you watch alot of her content. If you watching religiously,you are contributing to her viewership,you are contributing to her engagement. Your in the same boat as the fans. I suggested we as thecoli members join together to strategically try to get these channels down. Rather than post up in 100 page threads yapping about them. But folks dont truly want that,because this type of content helps their anti black women agenda. Consciously or subconciously yall love this type of content to reaffirm your belief systems,and to push your own propaganda:respect:
Then why wouldn't you want this content gone for that reason then? This is what gets me. If the content only hurt men, then I understand your reluctance: You hate black men. Fine. But if you truly think it harms black women and still don't want to do anything, then why ignore it? :what:

Just admit that you're lazy as fukk and stupid as fukk and that is the only reason why you want to do nothing.

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Then why wouldn't you want this content gone for that reason then? This is what gets me. If the content only hurt men, then I understand your reluctance: You hate black men. Fine. But if you truly think it harms black women and still don't want to do anything, then why ignore it? :what:

Just admit that you're lazy as fukk and stupid as fukk and that is the only reason why you want to do nothing.

Shut the fukk up fakkit.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I can’t believe a bunch of fakkits in here are ARGUING FOR this bytch who said the most foul shyt about you nikkas. Not only about y’all but to black male children :what:

Who has white supremacists come on her platform to actively scheme against black men :what:

Whose followers allow black girl runaways to safely be among white mAle pedophilez. :what:

But y’all don’t wanna talk about that. @Ish Geber

Who used the platform to garber anti-black male sentiment and use their power to actively sabotage black men. Just like that therapist who was fired was doing :what:

And y’all are sitting in here defending this broad?? Defending the right to ignore the issue while it gained traction over the years?? :what:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Go fukk your white woman and cry about bedwenches, fakkit.
Again with the mental illness and lies. My girl is black. :what:

Is this your rage issues again? Mad because someone is calling out a literal rapist for defending a divestor that advocates black death. This community y'all.
full

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-s...-he-blacklisted-me-to-other-threapist.959811/

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I can’t believe a bunch of fakkits in here are ARGUING FOR this bytch who said the most foul shyt about you nikkas. Not only about y’all but to black male children :what:

Who has white supremacists come on her platform to actively scheme against black men :what:

Whose followers allow black girl runaways to safely be among white mAle pedophilez. But y’all don’t wanna talk about that. @Ish Geber
Isn't it crazy? Even Destiny, a full blown white racist clown thought this shyt was too far. In many ways, the divestors are talking solely about the men that defend and protect them. The level of mental colonization required is baffling.

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Again with the mental illness and lies. My girl is black. :what:

Is this your rage issues again? Mad because someone is calling out a literal rapist for defending a divestor that advocates black death. This community y'all.
full

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-s...-he-blacklisted-me-to-other-threapist.959811/

You've never made me angry :mjlol:I just know an out of touch, white washed negro when I see one. and I don't believe you that your chick is black.Not that it matters either way, I see how defensive you get when it comes to threads or posts about white women, you not slick. Stupid, but not slick.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
This is bullshyt but you FBA nikkas are always looking for scapegoats. Tariq said Africans are responsible for spreading HIV in US cities and Caribbeans are responsible for the violent crime and his dumbass followers eat it up.
There’s definitely a presence of non-FBA women participating in self-hatred which gets grouped under Black Women as a whole.. and since America has the biggest spotlight.. Black AMERICAN Women will be the main targets.. that I cannot deny.

Like 5% of FBA supporters can articulate this with stats as well as anecdotes.. the other 95% will spew the same rhetoric White Americans spewed about African-Americans and repackage it as “standing up for themselves” :mjlol:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
You've never made me angry :mjlol:I just know an out of touch, white washed negro when I see one. and I don't believe you that your chick is black.Not that it matters either way, I see how defensive you get when it comes to threads or posts about white women, you not slick. Stupid, but not slick.
You're such a lair. You have literal rage issues and have been up in my dms multiple times mad at me. Should I post them?

And I don't get defensive for white women. You're the one who was trying to be slick and make it seem as if black men are on par with animals. You had ample chance to explain yourself too and opted for a meltdown. You're a mentally ill joke. :mjlol: