Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

You might got a pistol but this stick is way bigger
I call it KKK, 'cause my choppa hate nikkas
Hang around a lot of gang bangin' ass nikkas
Crip, Blood, blue or red, what you bang nikka?
You might got a pistol but this stick is way bigger
I call it KKK, 'cause my choppa hate nikkas

:dead:
:stylin:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Can we also talk about how '60s-'80s rock music, especially hard rock, is just as derogatory towards women, but black men are the face of "misogyny?"

The only difference is rap is more explicit and vulgar, but that's simply due to white artists being more highly educated and having a larger vocabulary.
No. Hell no
:mjpls:

Daps
Not sure why you guys are upset about Asians standing up for themselves and their image.

If you want songs about Black death to be taken down then put a committee together. Fight against that music. You won’t because a lot of you love that kinda music.

Gangser rap is so intertwined in our culture that we don’t realize it’s not normal until we get reprimanded by another race.

We violate each other on a daily basis then act surprised when other groups don’t tolerate that shyt.
can't argue with this

Daps
Can we also talk about how '60s-'80s rock music, especially hard rock, is just as derogatory towards women, but black men are the face of "misogyny?"

The only difference is rap is more explicit and vulgar, but that's simply due to white artists being more highly educated and having a larger vocabulary.
:gucci::mjtf::what:

Daps
Why the disrespect for?
Because the Asian community had been a willing participant in our oppression, playing the role of model minority and allowing white supremacists to weaponize its manufactured success in this country against our people. It was only after Trump emboldened his supporters, turning on Asians in the wake of the pandemic and scapegoating them for the spread of the virus, that they suddenly had an epiphany about racism and what it feels like to be publicly maligned and treated as a second class citizen. And yet, in spite of that revelation, they choose to instead attack black America instead of the white supremacists, drumming up phony hysteria about a non-existent wave of anti-Asian attacks by black people.

:unimpressed:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yo on the real, fukk any and everyone pushing this bullshyt Anti Asian agenda. The most blantant movement to belittle the black community i have ever seen. shyt is the dumbest and most retarded thing. And if u Asian and take offense to this, fukk u too cuz u know this is all fake news. fukk your feelings, fukk the people behind this and fukk social media.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
can't argue with this
White man, it appears new info has come out and the poster Louisiana fisher may actually be Asian based on his comment calling an asian jeweler who disagrees with the black vs Asian narrative a race traitor and that his grandpa prevented this jeweler from doing business in Chinatown.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Drill, Gangsta rap, hardcore rap would not exist if rappers never rapped about any of it. Where is the source of all this? Cacs bankroll them, promote them, and make money off them. Do they make the music talking about all those things? Use your head instead of jumping to “bububububububuv white people!” excuse. Why do you expect other races to give a damn if black people are rapping about killing, drugs, etc?

I agree with
What would happen if songs about black violence were removed from YouTube and the radio
:ohhh:

I hate those songs but I honestly don't know what would change or not. A lot of people forget the huge homicide wave of the heroin and crack eras occurred prior to Gangsta Rap even existing. Crime had peaked and was getting ready for a decades long decline when NWA and others hit the scene.

It depresses me to say this but Black folks killed each other bumping Isaac Hayes, Run DMC, and Bobby Brown before Gangsta or Drill rap even existed.

I am generally against censorship though so Black people just need to choose music better, canceling this stuff only hides the symptoms.