YouTube removed YG song because of lyrics about robbing Asian People

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, they did dumbass, I fukking did a research paper on this in the early 2000s and even spoke with Ms. Tucker. There were a lot of younger people, especially the young church crowd, former victims of street violence, and women who were heavily involved. They had the numbers. They just didn't have the financial backing. It was clear, these media conglomerates were going to do this and their agenda was put in place in 1990, and they got the buy-in from the hip hop community in 1991.

This was done for a reason. Rappers got budgets for videos that would make Michael Jackson blush. It was a full-on war and anyone in the way was getting derailed. You are too young to know about this shyt. Ain't you like 21 or something. You talking to a nikka who lived it. Before this meeting, rappers were the most broke of all musicians. They all had to sell sex, drugs, and death or they wouldn't make money. That's why they sacrificed Hammer who refused at that time.
I'm certainly not 21, but a couple of thousand people supporting your crusade doesn't mean it's "popular" and there's no indication at all - whether from videos, photographs of protests, the number of people who signed her petitions, or polling at the time - that indicates she had any popularity.

I'm well aware of the money given to rappers - I'm not sure why you're acting like this is ancient history and has to be deciphered - rappers are still pretty broke to this day - save for a small cadre of "rappers turned CEOs."

There were quite a few rappers that didn't have to sell "sex, drugs, and death" - the entire hip-hop period from 88 to 2004 is full of popular conscious artists :gucci:
I get what you're trying to say but I would love to see an ounce of proof of this widespread popularity - and that its somehow different from the young church crowd, victims of street violence, and feminists who still are still against gangsta rap/trap music today.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's staged breh. Think about it. Seriously?

Do you know the names of the attackers? What's their history? What's the record? Getting a nikka record or info on a nikka is the easiest thing to do in this country has CAC have a master database on nikkas. But we don't know these attackers? We know every Black attacker. All you gotta do is watch your local news. Ray Ray and em stay on there. Just a fact. Like, why is common sense not so common in the Black community. Is critical thinking skill a lost art in the Black community?

If you really think about this shyt, it doesn't make sense. When do Black people do shyt that doesn't make sense? They might do shyt that's stupid but it makes sense. I shot that nikka because he stepped on my Js. Okay, that's stupid as shyt, but I get it, it was perceived disrespect and you took it as he had no respect for you and you already hate nikkas through the poison from this society as Neely Fuller states so it's understandable but stupid.

What's the reason to attack a random old mfer for no reason? That's some shyt crazy people do and they don't even do that. But you got a string of Blacks doing it specifically to Asians with a media campaign in place to attack the collective for it? I call STAGED. Easy money.
I don't know the history and record of virtually anyone who commits crimes in the public eye unless I have access to their pretrial motions and pleadings through OSCAR.

Street violence happens every single week, and while its primarily against other Black people, Asian and Latinos in proximity get smoke from time to time.

Not all of them have been Black people, plenty have been supposed anti-Asian attacks by white people - there was one in Cleveland and one in Cincinnati like a week or two ago.

My point is that it doesn't have to be staged - all the media has to do is focus on a small cadre of incidents - and with Asian people on alert, they're more likely to call any attack against them anti-Asian.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm certainly not 21, but a couple of thousand people supporting your crusade doesn't mean it's "popular" and there's no indication at all - whether from videos, photographs of protests, the number of people who signed her petitions, or polling at the time - that indicates she had any popularity.

I'm well aware of the money given to rappers - I'm not sure why you're acting like this is ancient history and has to be deciphered - rappers are still pretty broke to this day - save for a small cadre of "rappers turned CEOs."

There were quite a few rappers that didn't have to sell "sex, drugs, and death" - the entire hip-hop period from 88 to 2004 is full of popular conscious artists :gucci:
I get what you're trying to say but I would love to see an ounce of proof of this widespread popularity - and that its somehow different from the young church crowd, victims of street violence, and feminists who still are still against gangsta rap/trap music today.
They had FAR more than just several thousand people. This ain't the 2010s, this is the 90s, this was during the million man march period. The Black community was still in tact to a degree. We are talking close to a million with real backers like Oprah, Bill Cosby, etc but you going against people who got cousins in the Congress and on major boards and many of them on major boards. These are the people that still run the industry and the world. That's what you don't get. None of these 2pac stans were marching for Pac against Ms. Tucker. They didn't bother and they never had too.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
But this still up

And don’t come in here:cape:
Because the Korean language has niga/nega
Even though they mean something totally different
This muthafukka knew what he was doing in this video

shyt was wack as hell.:mjlol:

Ol girl had a booty that looked like plank from ed edd n eddy.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They had FAR more than just several thousand people. This ain't the 2010s, this is the 90s, this was during the million man march period. The Black community was still in tact to a degree. We are talking close to a million with real backers like Oprah, Bill Cosby, etc but you going against people who got cousins in the Congress and on major boards and many of them on major boards. These are the people that still run the industry and the world. That's what you don't get. None of these 2pac stans were marching for Pac against Ms. Tucker. They didn't bother and they never had too.
I've never seen any evidence that there were anything close to a million, or even half a million backers with C. Delores Tucker. The music industry is not more powerful than the group of people you're talking about.

But I'd imagine this conversation will be had ad nauseum regardless of what we agree or disagree on.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
You're clearly not the poster child for intellect. Better let someone else fight your battles.
don't try to turn this on me bytch nikka, you the one in here saying Bullshyt

if you didn't want to be quoted off a false accusation, learn how to execute your post in a text based forum more clearer dumbass.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
We’ve been systematically dumbed down as a people. We’ve been conditioned to accept degeneracy. We are collectively idiots culturally.

F K

All Star
Daps
Sometimes you guys say things just to say things. I can only imagine the uproar in here and in the black community if streaming services started pulling all the songs promoting violence against black people.

F K

All Star
Daps
We gotta fight... for our right... to rap about robbing chinese people in their homes.