YouTube removed YG song because of lyrics about robbing Asian People

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Don't you guys realize what they're doing right now? They're trying to make us the bad guy even after the white guy killed all of those Asians.

That's why Youtube took so long to take it down--to let it fuel the tension for as long as possible.

People were using that song as ammo for the "black people hate Asians" narrative.

I agree that it's hypocritical to leave all of those drill songs up and only remove this shyt, but just let this song die.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
So all yalll gonna do is message board moan and groan huh? Y’all nikkas listening to the apps right now lmao you internet nikkas really are weirdos man. I’m out there but I’m ready for action at the same time. I come back to coli for news and relation. But y’all complaining yet I know y’all gonna be still fukking with it. How about we call for the cancellation? 6 figures right 6 certs huh? Let’s get it then. We can literally develop the new YouTube and own it! Crazy how we got 6 figures all over the board yet thecoli ain’t out no money in a pocket. Coli cash bruh wtf is coli cash when we could really create a source of revenue. Sick of this fake ass shyt man. The time is now y’all see what the fukk going on. Get the fukk real

Bruh the amount of posts I've seen from people who say shyt like 60k a year is not a lot of money. They earn 6 figures, entrepreneurs, they know the right people, all this bullshyt talk etc :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Summarises the Internet. All bullshyt from people who have the benefit of anonymity

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
This doesn't count because it' been stated no one has authoriity over the use of the N-Word but blacks. It's also been stated that igga and igger aren't the same.
Says who? Not all black people have the same opinion on the n-word.

Some of us think that "nikka" is just as bad as the hard R...

Most elderly black folk certainly feel that way. Do their opinions not count?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of this is anti-Asian hate movement is fake just like Black Lives Matter. BLM is owned by George Soros and since last years riots, the black murder rate in America has gone through the roof. Baltimore didn't riot last year because they learned they lesson from Freddie Gray six years ago and every year that has passed Baltimore breaks a new record for homicides.

They doing the same thing with Asians this year. Pretending to build them up, only to get smashed on. It's just like high school when nikkas wanted to see a fight, they would pretend to back the underdog and hype him up when he obviously didn't have a chance in the fight only to laugh when they saw him get his ass mollywhopped. Mark my words. When the Chauvin verdict gets out and he gets off scotfree, there will be rioting that made last year look like a spilled drink in the club. And there will be a false flag events staged or real of Asians victimizing black folk and you will have the LA riots x20 in every major city.

The goal is to eliminate all small businesses. And them chinks got small businesses on lock in Amerikkka. They want nothing left but the government, Amazon, Walmart, Home Depot, Safeway etc. These corporations are on deck for new world order communism, social credit scores etc. Keep on calling folks "conspiracy theorists" and believing in the white ideology of American exceptionalism.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
and all of these liberal bootlickers are too far up the ass of white zaddy to notice.

This is why nobody cares and why this will keep happening.... the black liberal c00ns will defend every other community, political parties, neo lib racists and asian, the LGBT, and anything else that's not unapologetically pro black

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
The goal is to eliminate all small businesses. And them chinks got small businesses on lock in Amerikkka. They want nothing left but the government, Amazon, Walmart, Home Depot, Safeway etc. These corporations are on deck for new world order communism, social credit scores etc. Keep on calling folks "conspiracy theorists" and believing in the white ideology of American exceptionalism.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Physical media.
MXO0Bj8.jpg

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Ya'll don't seem to care how every thing is streaming and online and small group on Silicon Controls what we can and cannot see.

It ain't hit anyone I consume, but, this is a bad precedent.

How many rap songs talking about shooting, robbing and killing black people? That’s supposed to be ok but this is not?

I don't listen to YG, but, this song is on the album a breh just made a thread or post on being taken down from streaming platform.