YouTube removed YG song because of lyrics about robbing Asian People

1LurkerChick9

All Star
Daps

:mjpls:

Another poster posted this in another thread and I’m reposting

White dude makes the point that black murder is palatable and on the radio always but anytime you “break the code” they come for you -like all the backlash Rick Ross received for his infamous line about putting molly in a woman’s drink

Y’all better wake up :mjpls:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Sometimes you guys say things just to say things. I can only imagine the uproar in here and in the black community if streaming services started pulling all the songs promoting violence against black people.
I don't think most people ITT would shed a tear if all the violent trap and drill music disappeared.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol crazy part is asians are definitely seen as easy licks because they give no fukks about get back, they all about getting money

kinda weird to take this down when black people have been abused, exploited and murdered for generations. even weirder when you realize most of the music about doing that to black people is by black people but whatever

I'm not sure where you're from but in parts of California, depending on who it is doing the deed, there's
asians robbing & murdering asians and repping gangs. So they're DEFINITELY with the get back.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

sosayeth negged you for your post in the thread YouTube removed YG song because of lyrics about robbing Asian People. With the following comment: Clearly you're a high school dropout, which is why you're triggered

@Houston911 @Barnett114, we letting white supremacist influenced Asians like this Elliot Rodger wannabe on this message board.

don't try to turn this on me bytch nikka, you the one in here saying Bullshyt

if you didn't want to be quoted off a false accusation, learn how to execute your post in a text based forum more clearer dumbass.

He's a racist from reddit.

When I moved here I was high key embarrassed seeing all the trash the black men here proudly walk around with, while techie slave owners walk around with in-shape, physically attractive black slaves or in-shape Anna Lus.

Dudes in this thread don't get it, 'cause they think we're pursuing lifetime pothead hood chicks like they are.

This post speaks for itself, but the term "Anna Lus" is only used in certain spaces - usually where Asian incels congregate. Search the term and you will get results from various reddit subs.

asianincel7gkns.jpg

People in those circles also talk a lot about "White sexual imperialism" and always point to a specific article. Here he is posting about it in his 2nd post on here while calling a Black women who was killed by a white ex a slave - another term they like to use.

Slave owner kills his slave. Why the surprise?

White Sexual Imperialism: A Theory of Asian Feminist Jurisprudence

Emphasis mine.

To predict the future treatment of bedwenches by their slave owners, one need only look towards cavemen and their current treatment of their Asian partners.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sup...ce-abuse-than-rgb.807082/page-2#post-39224782

His posts in this thread are a giveaway as well.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I'm not sure where you're from but in parts of California, depending on who it is doing the deed, there's
asians robbing & murdering asians and repping gangs. So they're DEFINITELY with the get back.
oh ok

I'm from Philly, the asians here really don't give a fukk about Ls they just want the money. I wouldn't expect it to be the same everywhere

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
lol crazy part is asians are definitely seen as easy licks because they give no fukks about get back, they all about getting money

kinda weird to take this down when black people have been abused, exploited and murdered for generations. even weirder when you realize most of the music about doing that to black people is by black people but whatever

Definitely the opposite.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not their problem if niccas want to keep rapping about being gangsters and killing their own
If all the rappers signed today said we’re going to rap about self empowerment it wouldn’t get a push. It’s much bigger than how you trying to portray.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
He's a racist from reddit.

This post speaks for itself, but the term "Anna Lus" is only used in certain spaces - usually where Asian incels congregate. Search the term and you will get results from various reddit subs.

asianincel7gkns.jpg

People in those circles also talk a lot about "White sexual imperialism" and always point to a specific article. Here he is posting about it in his 2nd post on here while calling a Black women who was killed by a white ex a slave - another term they like to use.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sup...ce-abuse-than-rgb.807082/page-2#post-39224782

His posts in this thread are a giveaway as well.
tenor.gif

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
This song was a banger
:wow:

When people come together, anything is possible. This is actually wild tho.