YouTube removed YG song because of lyrics about robbing Asian People

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How many rap songs talking about shooting, robbing and killing black people? That’s supposed to be ok but this is not?

/Thread

They're ok with nikkas killing each other.

Physical media will never go out of style despite record labels doing away with them. You don't own any of the content you stream.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
See? Those who have money run things. Stop caping for the asian fakkits, they are totally fine with black on black crime "entertainment" all over the music and film industry.

Understand this, china the biggest asian country has their own google, facebook, youtube and whatever. They can demand things because no social media giants wants to completely lose on the potential one and the half billion customers.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Don't you guys realize what they're doing right now? They're trying to make us the bad guy even after the white guy killed all of those Asians.

That's why Youtube took so long to take it down--to let it fuel the tension for as long as possible.

People were using that song as ammo for the "black people hate Asians" narrative.

I agree that it's hypocritical to leave all of those drill songs up and only remove this shyt, but just let this song die.

9 times outta 10 people are either ignorant or choose not to think about, to feel better

All these social media monopoly giants have become an entire new political organism. The fukking Google is threatening Australia to shut down Google services due to couple disagreements.

Any social media giant can shut down any page they want, portray anyone as the bad guys for a certain agenda. And their excuse is "we are private organization, we can do it" when realistically without some of these social media pages you are fukked if you have a business. Imagine you are blocked from Google search engine!

Only China and Russia can flex on these media giants because they have their own terrible government controlled social media platforms like Baidu, Yandex and so on. So basically a chinese government for example can talk shyt on Youtube or Facebook and threaten about completely shutting down these services in their country. And they'll have to listen, cause no company wants to lose on POTENTIAL billion customers. This is exactly why you're seeing famous people, journalists or whatever apologizing to chinese over simple ass comment. Cause it's always money first for these people, and ideology only 2nd place or lower.

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Exactly. Shows how demonic these pieces of shyt are

This bytch was against Chris Brown posting her song because he abused Rihanna.....fair enough.:ehh:

But she allows & cosigns these nikkas sampling her song on a track celebrating the death of black men. :mjtf:

did you guys see Derrick Jackson’s response. Seems he ain’t all about bashing brothas

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
/Thread

They're ok with nikkas killing each other.

Physical media will never go out of style despite record labels doing away with them. You don't own any of the content you stream.

They are ok with it because they have no vested interest in seeing Black communities functional productive and thriving. America although multi racial diverse, it is a tribal country. Everyone is looking out for their own (even among non-white minority groups). In this case the Asian community in this environment put that pressure and a streaming platform folded.

Secondly, when ppl say they (non-Black groups) are ok with Black people killing each other as form of entertainment. True BUT that's because a great amount of Black people are ok with Black people killing each other. (See Bobby Shmurda's rise downfall and how people were acting after he got released in and out of this forum). That's the sad and uncomfortable truth.

I have heard the argument that whatever is popular and hot in mainstream American culture whether it be music sports new words slang tik tok dances etc has been founded liked and created in the Black community and got that Black stamp of approval before going mainstream.

Same case with this violent dysfunctional type of music. A LOT of Black ppl enjoy this shyt. So unless we stop giving the green light to this type of content then we wouldn't have to worry about it as much.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Might as well get rid of all violent hip hop songs of sex, selling drugs & killing black folk but of course they won’t. They can’t pick and choose, gotta do it with every rap song possible then. This is why I listen to positive music more than ever. But that stuff isn’t popular.

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
Same case with this violent dysfunctional type of music. A LOT of Black ppl enjoy this shyt. So unless we stop giving the green light to this type of content then we wouldn't have to worry about it as much.

I think it's more so the fame, clout and money that comes with the promotion of dysfunctional music, because we're not the ones who decide who receives those things. But that's a chicken-egg argument, I guess.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Alot of black folks are brainwashed and can''t see what's happening.

They let rappers go into detail about killing black folks but this is unacceptable.

Im thinking part of the problem is the black people that find Spinabenz etc stupid and distasteful, don't listen to that shyt and aren't really aware of it.

If it wasn't for the coli I would never have heard that song.. much like I'd never hear about most drill rappers / underground rappers.

I'm not even feeling most of these female rapper lyrics.

I don't normally buy individual artists music anyway, so what more can I do.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what happens when you have some semblance of power.

Y'all were against C. Delores Tucker and fought tooth and nail for "Black genocide" music :hubie:
The YG song removal is ridiculous, but the hyper-sensitive comes about during what are perceived of as "ethnic crises"

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They’re essentially censoring black America right before our eyes, and all of these liberal bootlickers are too far up the ass of white zaddy to notice.

I’m not A Trump supporter or Republican by any stretch, but I have always held that liberalism is far more dangerous than our community is willing to admit.

:francis:
You don't know what liberalism is :dead:
This quite literally has nothing to do with "liberalism" :heh: