YouTube hoopers ballin out

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Trouble team getting rolled as expected. Cesar surprising me. Dude is automatic.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Ha, I thought this shyt was Saturday. They win a game?
3-0 sweep. Last game was competitive. It was gritty the whole way through. Cesar and Iverson were the MVPs. I'd hate to see the game without Hezi on the team.
MK was there and it got testy. I dunno what else happened behind the scenes but I'll try to ask my guys when they get back

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
3-0 sweep. Last game was competitive. It was gritty the whole way through. Cesar and Iverson were the MVPs. I'd hate to see the game without Hezi on the team.
MK was there and it got testy. I dunno what else happened behind the scenes but I'll try to ask my guys when they get back
Man watching on YouTube. I can't believe ty slapped someone.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Hezi was acting like a while bytch the whole series. TT probably would have been skunked if it wasn't for him though. Wonder what MK got all heated about?

K Showtime really disappointed me. He absolutely did not keep the same energy he has in all those videos. How you going to have a whole team built around you and you're the fifth or 6th best person out there?

I give the co-mvp to Cesar and White Iverson. Hezi with a LeBron vs the warriors performance but I can't give it to him in a loss.

What other teams can WCS play? Hooligans, Savage Squad?

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Cezar Guerrero DESTROYED Trouble Team :picard:

Trouble Team did well that last game but didn't have enough to win, honestly it looked like they missed MK a lot. Matt would've been great in this type of environment :yeshrug:
K Showtime looked invisible most of the time out there breh had none of his usual energy :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Cezar Guerrero DESTROYED Trouble Team :picard:

Trouble Team did well that last game but didn't have enough to win, honestly it looked like they missed MK a lot. Matt would've been great in this type of environment :yeshrug:
K Showtime looked invisible most of the time out there breh had none of his usual energy :pachaha:

Really seems like they're beating up on bums in Canada. I feel like if wcs goes to Toronto to play that kshowtime and the other dudes will act up again.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Toronto doesn't have enough serious ballers like that where you could drop into a run anywhere and there's a bunch of unknown killers like that. So they're definitely beating up on scrubs. Some guys are even in on the shyt.

My boy went down with them to LA and said Hezi basically begged to join them because WC keeps dissing him and he wanted revenge. I don't know the history between Hezi and WC but you could see they don't like each other.

And apparently MK changed his mind last min and wanted to play with Trouble Team and asked Drake to talk to Showtime and he said naw. So when he popped up on the mic he made shyt worse.

Some of these guys might not even be on trouble team the next time they play a 5v5 somewhere else.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Toronto doesn't have enough serious ballers like that where you could drop into a run anywhere and there's a bunch of unknown killers like that. So they're definitely beating up on scrubs. Some guys are even in on the shyt.

My boy went down with them to LA and said Hezi basically begged to join them because WC keeps dissing him and he wanted revenge. I don't know the history between Hezi and WC but you could see they don't like each other.

And apparently MK changed his mind last min and wanted to play with Trouble Team and asked Drake to talk to Showtime and he said naw. So when he popped up on the mic he made shyt worse.

Some of these guys might not even be on trouble team the next time they play a 5v5 somewhere else.
Outside of the BIL teams I wonder if we're going to see more splintering off. MK didn't want to be number two to Kshowtime and Chris White didn't want to be number 2 to Nick Briz. The BIL money must be nice cause those dudes seem happy/content for the most part.

Frank vs Hezi