YouTube hoopers ballin out

waltthizzney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matt K? He is kind of inconsistent, and he is as bad as K with the antagonistic shyt, always trying to palm whoever is guarding him’s head and shyt. He just did a run with BiL WC, same video that CRSWHT was playing against them, and he played pretty bad.

matt put points up oversees he’s a legit baller. Total douche bag tho lol but that part of the act. He’s an elite athlete

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
This is heat :whew:
Chrswht bringing the energy as usual :jawalrus:
Breh with the White Shirt and Black shorts gave Ballislife buckets all day none of them could guard him:wow:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Hezi playing with trouble team.
I just saw this :mjcry: I really wanted to see trouble team get absolutely washed, but if Hezi having a good day, he can change the whole game, but the same can be said of White Iverson . Hezi will be clearly, far and away, the best player on trouble team. I don’t know how K and Hezi are gonna handle ball distribution, but what I don’t want to see is K and his team try to pick fights with WC. Hopefully Kenny can keep the guys calm. I still think WC gonna whoop em, after what they did to the EC squad smh at least Hezi will keep it entertaining and competitive

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I just saw this :mjcry: I really wanted to see trouble team get absolutely washed, but if Hezi having a good day, he can change the whole game, but the same can be said of White Iverson . Hezi will be clearly, far and away, the best player on trouble team. I don’t know how K and Hezi are gonna handle ball distribution, but what I don’t want to see is K and his team try to pick fights with WC. Hopefully Kenny can keep the guys calm. I still think WC gonna whoop em, after what they did to the EC squad smh at least Hezi will keep it entertaining and competitive
Yeah I wanted to see them get washed. I wish MK was playing with them instead of Hezi. This isn't going to hit the same.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yooo, was watching some new videos, Hezi really fukking with K on some big bro shyt, and he even out here getting in arguments and shyt. Hezi might come out there on some shyt lol he keep talking about how his hands work like a 9-5 on some old head shyt lol can’t wait for Dec 10, k and Frosty have Ty pressed!!