YouTube hoopers ballin out

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Friga gotta be the most disrespected YouTube hoopers. Everyone really tests him.

Hezi ia really good but he pushes off every single time.
Because people perceive him as soft because he’s not a fake thug like the others (and light skin people always gonna get tested) , plus Friga does that “Game Time” shyt.

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
Outside of the BIL teams I wonder if we're going to see more splintering off. MK didn't want to be number two to Kshowtime and Chris White didn't want to be number 2 to Nick Briz. The BIL money must be nice cause those dudes seem happy/content for the most part.

Frank vs Hezi

i was just watching this yesterday..hezi should try out for the g league or somethin

Why is Friga so loyal to Kavon? Dude sucks lol

ion think he sucks i think he just lacks confidence

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Man I might just dust off my Nike Air Raid's (ya'll youngins aint ready, nor do you know shyt about that :ufdup:) and make a YouTube page. These Carlos/Briz/Chauncey knuckleheads apparently live close by to me.

I'ma call it OTHH. Over the hill hooper. :myman:

Or Grandpa hoops. :old:

I'ma take my talents to these courts and schools these youngins on what real picks and bows to the chest feel like.

giphy.gif

:mjgrin:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
@Trust Me I'm really not feeling Friga's energy in these 1v1 matchups lately man :francis:
50K on the line and Friga being all nice and friendly and shyt. Meanwhile MK out there looking like he ready to kill :wow:

MK - "When it's for 50k it's not for fun..."

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@Trust Me I'm really not feeling Friga's energy in these 1v1 matchups lately man :francis:
50K on the line and Friga being all nice and friendly and shyt. Meanwhile MK out there looking like he ready to kill :wow:

MK - "When it's for 50k it's not for fun..."

Haven't watched it yet.. but Friga's a mellow dude. I met him a couple times. AND he's about to be a father. AND while he aint LOADED.. dude makes BANK as it is. So 50k to him might not be worth the headache. I dont know.. I'll give it a watch tonight.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
i didn't watch yet, but reading comments on youtube it sounds like MK was hacking/fouling the whole time and then calling soft fouls/non fouls against friga. they need a ref for these things.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Just watched it. I could barely finish it. I'll just say this much..

For 50k.. House of Highlights could afford some refs. That's all I got. :hubie:

You think this was bad.. wait till Chris White plays. :francis: