YouTube hoopers ballin out

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Yo, I just picked up some take out Chinese for the fam.. and I saw Carlos walking home in front of the sedanos supermarket. Dude looked like a damn bum. Pink/red highlights. Beat up backpack. Dude looked homeless, man. There’s NO way Nick Briz is breaking him off. Zero chance. Walking all alone n shyt. It’s 2021.. who does that? Almost offered dude a ride home, but food woulda gotten cold :manny:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yo, I just picked up some take out Chinese for the fam.. and I saw Carlos walking home in front of the sedanos supermarket. Dude looked like a damn bum. Pink/red highlights. Beat up backpack. Dude looked homeless, man. There’s NO way Nick Briz is breaking him off. Zero chance. Walking all alone n shyt. It’s 2021.. who does that? Almost offered dude a ride home, but food woulda gotten cold :manny:
He has really been losing his shyt lately, acting a whole entire fukking mess. He is probably getting zero help for his mental illness/autism. Briz has been extra extra cokehead corny, bytchy, whiney lately too, his last video, last few really, he has a segment at the end where he is just talking to the camera on his balcony, sounding like a whole bytch. They need to blackball that clown from the circuit.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
He has really been losing his shyt lately, acting a whole entire fukking mess. He is probably getting zero help for his mental illness/autism. Briz has been extra extra cokehead corny, bytchy, whiney lately too, his last video, last few really, he has a segment at the end where he is just talking to the camera on his balcony, sounding like a whole bytch. They need to blackball that clown from the circuit.

I’ve thought Briz was fake, and a whole bytch off rip. He’s makin hella cash off YouTube. He needs to break his crew off. That’s just some fukk boy shyt if he ain’t. And you’re right.. Los needs help. The other day on his IG, he told everyone to meet up at the Kissimmee Civic Center at 5 sharp to hoop. First off, the civic center has t opened since Covid, and second, it’s hours of operation was 8 am till 5 pm. :snoop:

I was like maaaaaannnnnn, I hope a bunch of people don’t show up for no reason.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin

Slim Reaper got fukked up when some dude undercut him while he was going to dunk. Not a basketball play at all. I hope they whooped dudes ass.

Slim is such a good dude, he never really talks a lot of shyt, never gets pressed over fouls, always has a smile on his face when he gets fouled. I hope he is ok. The guy that did it, I thought for a second he was just running at him and collided by accident, but he actually pushed his legs when he was going up, fukking scumbag fukk face, I hate people that get so mad over getting beat that they try to take people’s livelihoods away! Any update?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Slim is such a good dude, he never really talks a lot of shyt, never gets pressed over fouls, always has a smile on his face when he gets fouled. I hope he is ok. The guy that did it, I thought for a second he was just running at him and collided by accident, but he actually pushed his legs when he was going up, fukking scumbag fukk face, I hate people that get so mad over getting beat that they try to take people’s livelihoods away! Any update?
I just watched a video this morning, Slim is ok, his wrists are all scuffed up, no real damage, he said he felt a pop when he hit, thought he broke his knee or hip, but is ok overall, will be back out there in a couple of weeks. He did say he doesn’t go to the Dr, because the Dr always finds extra stuff wrong lol he really trying to make as much as he can for as long as he can, not going to a dr when you are an athlete is fukking wild to me

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
I just watched a video this morning, Slim is ok, his wrists are all scuffed up, no real damage, he said he felt a pop when he hit, thought he broke his knee or hip, but is ok overall, will be back out there in a couple of weeks. He did say he doesn’t go to the Dr, because the Dr always finds extra stuff wrong lol he really trying to make as much as he can for as long as he can, not going to a dr when you are an athlete is fukking wild to me
If Slim felt a pop he should def go get it checked out :picard: