YouTube hoopers ballin out

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
i didn't watch yet, but reading comments on youtube it sounds like MK was hacking/fouling the whole time and then calling soft fouls/non fouls against friga. they need a ref for these things.
I fukks with MK but yeah this was a ridiculous performance. He deadass fouled Friga on damn near every play. And the deeper they got in the games the more he fouled Friga and the more he called soft ass fouls. :francis:
Hack on every play and then be the one to complain about fouls brehs :why:

My frustration wit Friga was he kept trying to show MK love while all of this was going, like nah fukk that "Stay Motivated, Stay Positive" shyt at this time. Friga should've matched all of MK's negative energy :upsetfavre:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
I fukks with MK but yeah this was a ridiculous performance. He deadass fouled Friga on damn near every play. And the deeper they got in the games the more he fouled Friga and the more he called soft ass fouls. :francis:
Hack on every play and then be the one to complain about fouls brehs :why:

My frustration wit Friga was he kept trying to show MK love while all of this was going, like nah fukk that "Stay Motivated, Stay Positive" shyt at this time. Friga should've matched all of MK's negative energy :upsetfavre:

yea, i love friga's overall positivity, but even the nicest guys have to let loose a "fukk this bytch" attitude when it calls for it. just to let dudes know you still won't tolerate disrespect. especially when bags are on the line.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
i didn't watch yet, but reading comments on youtube it sounds like MK was hacking/fouling the whole time and then calling soft fouls/non fouls against friga. they need a ref for these things.
These things would definitely benefit from refs. But the second they get refs you have people saying they were paid off and shyt. WHich is what Chris White said about the Trouble Team vs Ballislife WCS. If they were paid off they would have called Hezi out for pushing off EVERY SINGLE TIME.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
D1 hooper blocked Friga and then threw the ball at him...a new level of disrespect :damn:

THERES THE DIFFERENCE
BETWEEN D-1
AND D-3

Yo these above average hoppers are makin CAKE to play basketball. You gotta be kidding me.

Yea I’m fukkin jealous/mad. :stopitslime:

HALF OF THEM
ARENT EVEN ABOVE AVERAGE.

THEY GET PUT ON BECAUSE
THEY BUILT YOUTUBE/SOCIAL MEDIA
FOLLOWINGS.

SO YOU GOTTA DO THAT
TO GET AN INVITE.
:devil:
:evil:

LuckyLibra619

Banned