YouTube hoopers ballin out

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
It will be interesting to see who k recruits to run with him, ain’t no way he bringing his whole wack squad, it wouldn’t even be fair. I do disagree on K tho, he is a hooper, he obviously ain’t on Hezi level, but he gets buckets, he so fukking mouthy tho, there will be absolutely none of that playing the WC squad, he gunna get humbled any way he wants out there. I would like to see that tall ass skinny white kid they got at the 5 try to bang with Kenny tho lol
I know Kenny(not from West coast and New to the YouTube ball thing) is going down with them and he's better than everyone on the team. And I think MK is cool and Frosty is decent. But they don't have the chemistry either. West coast runs look like NBA Street in comparison. Not sure who the 5th is.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I followed the whole thing from jump, first off, let me say, I am a convert, Hezi God is a great God, hallowed be thy name :wow: I’m an east coast guy, so I love that shyt Chris be doing. It’s a new age out here, the hoopers these days have a different energy, and it’s really the reason I started watching as much as I do, plus, they both apologized to each other (AJ and Chris, Chris is still F Staples). It’s tricky because Chris is respectful, in his own way, and wants to help other hoopers get content, even offered to make a deal with Staples, but Staples big timed him. It’s a bad situation for everyone involved to be honest. I definitely see Chris’s side more clearly tho, how often are you gonna get to run with Hezi with his stock climbing the way it is? The more people recording the less exclusive the content, the less views you gonna get because it gets watered down. I will say from the video tho, Chris ain’t all the way about it, he talks a lot, gets physical, bangs *pause*, but he relies on his size to intimidate when from that little clip, he would get folded like a lawn chair from somebody half his size that knows how to fight. Hopefully everyone moves on, I like the hoolies, I like all the squads running right now, except the Savage squad (Chauncey is Chauncey tho, can’t help but fukk with him *pause*). Can’t wait for Dec 10th, BIL WC is gonna send KShine and them back to Canada down super bad.
That cac gon get shot 1 day, he kno what locations to pull this off

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
That cac gon get shot 1 day, he kno what locations to pull this off
I think if anybody is gonna get shot doing this shyt, it’s gonna be Briz. I’m pretty sure, just watching the BTS shyt, that he “checks in” wherever he is going, and yes, he does know where he can really turn up, or when he has to take it down a notch. I’m pretty sure that he also takes on a different persona on camera, not saying he isn’t NYC, but he definitely isn’t CRSWHT 24/7.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
@fact I understand Chrswht frustration for sure but I can't agree wit him swinging on AJ Lapray :yeshrug:

Nick Briz/K Showtime type dudes put out lots of negative energy so for them cats it is what it is. But AJ a good dude that shyt was just a misunderstanding, I'm happy they squashed that shyt:ehh:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
@fact I understand Chrswht frustration for sure but I can't agree wit him swinging on AJ Lapray :yeshrug:

Nick Briz/K Showtime type dudes put out lots of negative energy so for them cats it is what it is. But AJ a good dude that shyt was just a misunderstanding, I'm happy they squashed that shyt:ehh:

I just watched the new Briz vid and it is literally fukking trash. The whole video is Nick being corny, and Carlos screaming and acting like he active out here, court banging, it’s fukking embarrassing. I understand that Carlos is autistic, but putting him out there on the court game after game, him running his yap, he gonna try to flex on the wrong one! Don’t they film a lot in Jacksonville, too? Smh he is gonna catch one someday, and Briz is gonna get humbled someday just off the fact that he is such an arrogant bytch when there are so many hoopers out here that are way better in every way. Frigga on that air horn in his face was great, I want more of that content. He obviously burnt off that blow. Chauncey gotta be getting super paid to stick with these clowns for so long

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
I just watched the new Briz vid and it is literally fukking trash. The whole video is Nick being corny, and Carlos screaming and acting like he active out here, court banging, it’s fukking embarrassing. I understand that Carlos is autistic, but putting him out there on the court game after game, him running his yap, he gonna try to flex on the wrong one! Don’t they film a lot in Jacksonville, too? Smh he is gonna catch one someday, and Briz is gonna get humbled someday just off the fact that he is such an arrogant bytch when there are so many hoopers out here that are way better in every way. Frigga on that air horn in his face was great, I want more of that content. He obviously burnt off that blow. Chauncey gotta be getting super paid to stick with these clowns for so long
The vibes in this video is all kinds of fukked up :upsetfavre:

I said this many times before but Nick Briz really needs to chill with the way he moving out there. Nick loves this toxic shyt because it brings views but these cats are playing with their lives at this rate. And yeah breh I don't know why Chauncey hangs around these fools smh :francis:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
The vibes in this video is all kinds of fukked up :upsetfavre:

I said this many times before but Nick Briz really needs to chill with the way he moving out there. Nick loves this toxic shyt because it brings views but these cats are playing with their lives at this rate. And yeah breh I don't know why Chauncey hangs around these fools smh :francis:

His coked out rant at the end was really cringe. What a fukking mark.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Kenny Dobbs is doing his fukking thing as director of operations for BallisLife. He is the only person in the space that has the temperament for that job. All the squads and individuals that are looking for direction should see if he would manage them. CRSWHT I’m particularly would benefit from having the OG helping him pick the right moves, help his game, and get that stench off him regarding his negativity

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How about the Ballislife dudes? They get paid out from Ballislife?
I think the same, but they also have sponsors from what I have seen. Their merch does pretty good, too. I would be interested to know what kind of money these folks can earn, too. I just tried looking it up, and they are making money from Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc..I think they might get travel and expenses paid by BIL, but they are on their own to make money from their individual pages.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
that white dude who plays with k showtime is better than him
Matt K? He is kind of inconsistent, and he is as bad as K with the antagonistic shyt, always trying to palm whoever is guarding him’s head and shyt. He just did a run with BiL WC, same video that CRSWHT was playing against them, and he played pretty bad.