YouTube hoopers ballin out

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
They bad asf and salute to the prof remaining relevant for, what’s that, 3 dif decades? Wow. I watch his vids and always laugh at these kids nowadays that don’t know who he is, they pops or old heads try to warn em’, and they still laugh they way in to getting fukking jooked up. They thinking skinny white boy an easy lick, lol, one of the best handles in the history of the game as a game, overall. I know he could have never made the show, but just off his ball handling, tricks and all, not many in history that can handle like him *super duper pause*

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Hezi God destroying Savage Squad :picard:

Where the fukk have I been? First time seeing him! How come Carlos was using his inside voice? Why wasn’t Nick slapping his hands together in front of his face? Why ain’t Nick switch out on him? Lolololol I can’t wait to watch him vs Frigga! Nick needed that 2nd humbling, and Savage Squad misses Chris, they look down bad!

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Zone 6 (Cam Wilder's squad) had some good runs but then shyt got crazy at the end :francis:
Whole park had to take off running :wow:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
I wanna see them get stomped out. They're playing Ballislife WCS on December 10th.
I just saw that, they are gonna get the fukking shyt kicked out them. Kenny already put the word out that he ain’t gonna have that fukk shyt they like to do up there. Matt did a run with BIL West Coast I think, he better let them boys know. K is the only hooper on that team anyway, and WC squad has at least 4 hoopers that are on his level, so they are gonna get washed worse than the EC squad

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
@fact @Trust Me These were some good runs with a whole lotta hostility :picard:

Not feeling Chris Whyte energy in this one man. No need to come at AJ Lapray and Chris Staples like that smh :francis:
Chrswht deadass talked greasy all three games of course this shyt was gon end badly :aicmon:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
@fact @Trust Me These were some good runs with a whole lotta hostility :picard:

Not feeling Chris Whyte energy in this one man. No need to come at AJ Lapray and Chris Staples like that smh :francis:
Chrswht deadass talked greasy all three games of course this shyt was gon end badly :aicmon:

I followed the whole thing from jump, first off, let me say, I am a convert, Hezi God is a great God, hallowed be thy name :wow: I’m an east coast guy, so I love that shyt Chris be doing. It’s a new age out here, the hoopers these days have a different energy, and it’s really the reason I started watching as much as I do, plus, they both apologized to each other (AJ and Chris, Chris is still F Staples). It’s tricky because Chris is respectful, in his own way, and wants to help other hoopers get content, even offered to make a deal with Staples, but Staples big timed him. It’s a bad situation for everyone involved to be honest. I definitely see Chris’s side more clearly tho, how often are you gonna get to run with Hezi with his stock climbing the way it is? The more people recording the less exclusive the content, the less views you gonna get because it gets watered down. I will say from the video tho, Chris ain’t all the way about it, he talks a lot, gets physical, bangs *pause*, but he relies on his size to intimidate when from that little clip, he would get folded like a lawn chair from somebody half his size that knows how to fight. Hopefully everyone moves on, I like the hoolies, I like all the squads running right now, except the Savage squad (Chauncey is Chauncey tho, can’t help but fukk with him *pause*). Can’t wait for Dec 10th, BIL WC is gonna send KShine and them back to Canada down super bad.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I just saw that, they are gonna get the fukking shyt kicked out them. Kenny already put the word out that he ain’t gonna have that fukk shyt they like to do up there. Matt did a run with BIL West Coast I think, he better let them boys know. K is the only hooper on that team anyway, and WC squad has at least 4 hoopers that are on his level, so they are gonna get washed worse than the EC squad
Lol K-Showtime might be the 3rd or 4th best guy on the team they bring out there. I'd honestly take anybody on the West Coast squad over anybody on Trouble Team. I told my boy if Frank Nitty and Hezi God are playing then they might want to burn the footage.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Lol K-Showtime might be the 3rd or 4th best guy on the team they bring out there. I'd honestly take anybody on the West Coast squad over anybody on Trouble Team. I told my boy if Frank Nitty and Hezi God are playing then they might want to burn the footage.
It will be interesting to see who k recruits to run with him, ain’t no way he bringing his whole wack squad, it wouldn’t even be fair. I do disagree on K tho, he is a hooper, he obviously ain’t on Hezi level, but he gets buckets, he so fukking mouthy tho, there will be absolutely none of that playing the WC squad, he gunna get humbled any way he wants out there. I would like to see that tall ass skinny white kid they got at the 5 try to bang with Kenny tho lol