YouTube hoopers ballin out

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Breh...FRIGA BURIED THAT MAN. The final nail in the coffin of Nick Briz career right here :picard:

This is new? I saw Frigga and Cam W got beat by Savage Squad a few months ago and Nick was screaming like a fukking little girl getting in Figga face and shyt celebrating. I can’t fukking stand Nick, he is such a fukking clown, solid hooper, but shyt person. I just watched a video yesterday that was posted on the 20th with Briz, Frigga, Cash, and 1 more I can’t remember playing horse and was wondering how long ago it was made considering I didn’t think Briz and Cash peaced it up?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
This is new? I saw Frigga and Cam W got beat by Savage Squad a few months ago and Nick was screaming like a fukking little girl getting in Figga face and shyt celebrating. I can’t fukking stand Nick, he is such a fukking clown, solid hooper, but shyt person. I just watched a video yesterday that was posted on the 20th with Briz, Frigga, Cash, and 1 more I can’t remember playing horse and was wondering how long ago it was made considering I didn’t think Briz and Cash peaced it up?

Yea its new. Friga pulled up to Miami? a few weeks back.. ran with a random 5. Dude didn't know anyone there.. and almost beat Savage squad. To me, only Chauncey is a baller. Nicks goin left every time. Chris is gonna try to intimidate you. Carlos is trash as fukk. The habibi dude can shoot but he's like 5'5" Friga's on another level. And dude stays humble as hell. Matter of fact.. if any cats are in Florida.. Friga just put up on his story that he's lookin for hungry people that wanna hustle and make that guap with solar panels. Dude is literally tryna put his peeps on. I got mad respect for the kid.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Yea its new. Friga pulled up to Miami? a few weeks back.. ran with a random 5. Dude didn't know anyone there.. and almost beat Savage squad. To me, only Chauncey is a baller. Nicks goin left every time. Chris is gonna try to intimidate you. Carlos is trash as fukk. The habibi dude can shoot but he's like 5'5" Friga's on another level. And dude stays humble as hell. Matter of fact.. if any cats are in Florida.. Friga just put up on his story that he's lookin for hungry people that wanna hustle and make that guap with solar panels. Dude is literally tryna put his peeps on. I got mad respect for the kid.
Chris, as you see above, left the Savage Squad on some scorched earth shyt after falling out with Nick. He started the Hooligans and they are doing a NYC run right now. Frigga is my favorite YouTube hooper because of the shyt you mentioned, he is a good dude and he doesn’t talk a lot of shyt, like Cam, just lets his game show out. My favorite squad is the East Coast Ball is life squad. Slim is way too skinny, but Is explosive as fukk and entertaining. Skywalker is nice. The two white kids are nice (the one with one arm is impressive because he doesn’t give up). The clamp god is fukking super glue if you piss him off. My wife hates it when new videos are posted because she knows I’m gonna be watching videos for 2 hours minimum lol

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Chris, as you see above, left the Savage Squad on some scorched earth shyt after falling out with Nick. He started the Hooligans and they are doing a NYC run right now. Frigga is my favorite YouTube hooper because of the shyt you mentioned, he is a good dude and he doesn’t talk a lot of shyt, like Cam, just lets his game show out. My favorite squad is the East Coast Ball is life squad. Slim is way too skinny, but Is explosive as fukk and entertaining. Skywalker is nice. The two white kids are nice (the one with one arm is impressive because he doesn’t give up). The clamp god is fukking super glue if you piss him off. My wife hates it when new videos are posted because she knows I’m gonna be watching videos for 2 hours minimum lol

He's a really good dude. I came across his youtube page about 2 years ago? I subbed back then. I think he was at around 12k subs. Me and my kid would watch his college vlogs late at night before we went to bed. I let him know he had a fan in her (she was 8 at the time) and we checked out Mount Union last year when they came to play in a tournament at Embry-Riddle University in Daytona this past year. She met him and we chopped it up for about 10 minutes. Cool dude. His mom is silly and cool as hell too. DAMN good looking lady too. :mjgrin:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
When I first saw Tristan Jass play a few times a few months ago I thought he was the fukking truth, like Frigga, just a humble kid, head down, hooper, and the kid is definitely nice, but I just saw some recent vids the other day and he it looks like he is more Jake Paul than Frigga now. I get playing the content game to get rich, and am jealous that you can make so much off “Playing 1v1 with my ex gf to see if we are gonna get back together” but, in the current state of millions of views, you don’t have to do all that kiddie bullshyt anymore.
I also don’t like that K Shine team from Canada. I want to see Ball is life or the Hooligans beat they fukking ass. I love the shyt talking and hard fouls, but every single member of that crew, trash or not, yap and yap before they even have done anything out here. They have a talented enough crew to run out here, but they might end up getting fukked up coming down to the states on that yapping bullshyt. I would like to see them play the West Coast Ball is Life crew, then mutha fukkas are SAVAGES!