YouTube hoopers ballin out

Fallacy

Replace the last name with an X
Daps
Anyone know who won in the Trevor Dunbar vs Aquille Carr 1v1?

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I’ve been watching these a lot recently but we gotta keep in mind that they be edited too. It’s levels to this shyt and they’d probably get washed by d1 and overseas cats

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I love that the Savage squad is falling apart, Chris Whyt is a lot, but he kicked them dominoes over, love it.

Carlos and Nick Briz stay playin at the park I played at growin up here in Kissimmee. I guess Carlos loves around here. Briz too prolly.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Carlos and Nick Briz stay playin at the park I played at growin up here in Kissimmee. I guess Carlos loves around here. Briz too prolly.
Supposedly Carlos was homeless at the park and Nick came and “saved” him and now exploits him. All that according to Chris. His Hooligan run in NYC is decent, but I know all the fights and shyt are fake it’s kind of like watching WWE. I do full with Frigga and Ballislife tho.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Friga officially became a street ball legend with this one. Shout out to MK from Trouble Team that boy was representing Toronto out there :ehh:

Friga done ended Nick Briz whole career :wow:
@Trust Me fam you gotta check this one out breh

Saw it this afternoon. Friga went out there cold as hell.. with another dudes shoes.. and shut that hoe up. With a random 5 too. :bryan:

I think Friga's callin Briz out too in his latest vid. Or it might be on his IG story from today.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Saw it this afternoon. Friga went out there cold as hell.. with another dudes shoes.. and shut that hoe up. With a random 5 too. :bryan:

I think Friga's callin Briz out too in his latest vid. Or it might be on his IG story from today.
Breh...FRIGA BURIED THAT MAN. The final nail in the coffin of Nick Briz career right here :picard:

Last edited: