You’re Not From NYC If You Don’t Know About…(PRE INTERNET shyt ONLYYY)

Daps
Reppin
NULL

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Remember all those ads bigging up upstate NY and the Poconos? Had me wanting to ski and shyt as a kid

I went! Still got the pics. We stayed at a lodge and went to the sauna. I ski'ed, but then somehow I ended up on the 'real skiing' slopes and had to flag one of them lil helpers on the snowmobile to get me up out of there! Had me a nice a hot chocolate while I waited for everybody to come back. They was like, what happened to you?!? I was chilling, that's what happened. :pachaha:

Ya'll remember Woolworth and Reds?
:mjlol: A pigeon shat on my mother outside the Woolworths on 125th st. Everybody was like, 'ooooh, that's good luck!'

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Unless my memory is just that bad where in NYC were these? Born in 96 and lived in NYC nearly all my life and I don't recall this this store at all.
One was across the street from Kings Plaza. My parents bought an RCA TV from there in the early 2000s.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
zizmorbanner.jpg

:mjgrin:
LOL

I don't even remember what he did, I just remember the commerical where a bunch of ppl kept repeating "Thanks Dr. Zizmor :gladbron::blessed:"

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I went! Still got the pics. We stayed at a lodge and went to the sauna. I ski'ed, but then somehow I ended up on the 'real skiing' slopes and had to flag one of them lil helpers on the snowmobile to get me up out of there! Had me a nice a hot chocolate while I waited for everybody to come back. They was like, what happened to you?!? I was chilling, that's what happened.
Fam used to vacation up there. One year we got a Cabin it was me and my brother and my God sister. I just remembered thinking why the fukk am I up here in all this snow. I was like 10 or 11 at the time. We spent most of the weekend playing the old Gameboy and Game gear.

A pigeon shat on my mother outside the Woolworths on 125th st. Everybody was like, 'ooooh, that's good luck!'
That old wives tale. I used to go to the one out in in Mill Basin ( I was living out there when I was a kid.) I remember the day the started locking away all the video games and action figures cause people was robbing them. :russ: