You’re Not From NYC If You Don’t Know About…(PRE INTERNET shyt ONLYYY)

Daps
Used to be so scared of those Dr. Zizmor ads...first of all, doctors had me shook as a kid, then hearing about "chemical skin peels" :sadcam: had me thinking I was gonna be looking into the Ark of the Covenant :merchant:

Old Puerto Rican guy with the shaved ice
There were a lot more stores with arcades back then like pizzerias with street fighter and shyt
Conway on 34th st.

Could go for a Conway's now, cheap prices on quality stuff and a stacked up candy section :feedme:...n anyone else remember coppin one of these from there :mjgrin:

RzWSuNHufApALpP-800x450-noPad.jpg

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I WENT TO DR ZIZMOR!!!!!

Story time: I had a rash on my neck/ upper back freshman yr of hs. I saw it immediately (bc I have beautiful skin :queen:) and when I came home for break, moms took me to the dr. We had good insurance, so it wasn't medicaid, but the dr (black, African, iirc) kinda brushed it off like, it's not fatal, it will go away.

Moms wasn't having it. I had a dance coming up and the dress showed my back, fukk the dumb shyt. :mjlol: So she paid out of pocket and took me to Dr Zizmor. He gave me a soap and a cream and it was gone in a few days, shout out to that man.

:salute:

:why: Why my man buy me the butter crunch from Costco??? It's taking everything in my power to only eat 1/ wk. :deadrose:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pre gentrified nyc was something else. It was like when crime was getting better but it was still grimey at the same time.

One of my fondest memories would be to go shopping on 34th st with my family and we were too poor to buy anything so we’ll just browse for hours but we would go to the Pizza Hut and get a pizza supreme. It was like the best tasting shyt ever.