You're a chump if you use condoms

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Raw sex is too much of a risk. Sure it feels good but is it really worth it. I’m starting to think some of ya’ll actually high-key supporters of the child support system since u so willing to induct urself into it.

Consider a vasectomy at the very least. It won’t stop u from burning while u piss but at least u won’t create a bunch of illegitimate kids.:scust:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
If it's you only fukkin with the same chic and she is only fukkin with you...then what's the point...pull out

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Birth control pills are fukked up. Women taking pills that stop biological processes that humans evolved to have and that operate within a complex internal system

That's more dangerous than going raw. I tell all my women to get off that bullshyt
IUD gang
:blessed:

I fukked my ex raw for 4 years, she never got pregnant and had no side effects from the IUD, it had no hormones. And she was Mexican, you know they can get pregnant from one atom of precum.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
I don't know who needs to hear this, especially nowadays with everyone stuck at home...

But anyone buying and using condoms is a mental deficient. Pull out is 85% effective. Eighty five percent. That's a B+, I remember being in school and being more than happy to earn that score. That little tiny risk of 15% is nothing compared to 1000% increase in pleasure from going raw.

Obviously, on the topic of STDs, If you're having relations with a slore with STDs then that's a you problem. It's one thing for a woman to have an STD, and it's another thing for you to attract them and them to believe they can successfully lie to you about not having one. Your screening process for quality women is busted. STD rates are exaggerated anyways by puritan authorities in order to discourage promiscuity.

I haven't used a condom in 2-3 years and I still have no kids and no diseases. Women like raw more too.

Sex dolls can't get pregnant bruh.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Thread if serious proves my point that 80+% of people aren't adult enough to have a right to procreate (nor marry, but thats a separate convo)