You're a chump if you use condoms

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
85% success rate :gucci:

Have you only had sex one single time?

I know this is kind of a lighthearted thread, but people really see 85% and think its probably not going to happen :francis:

Pull 40 hoes and see how many kids you have :mjlol:

Birth control pills are fukked up. Women taking pills that stop biological processes that humans evolved to have and that operate within a complex internal system

That's more dangerous than going raw. I tell all my women to get off that bullshyt

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

There is nothing wrong with using condoms. Some partners require it while others don't require it's usage.

What could be done is you and your partner getting checked for STDs/HIV/Herpes test prior to having sex and each showing the results. But, would you be willing to wait for the results?

Condom or raw involve risks. So, whatever you do, be sure it is consensual on both ends! Never force someone to do something she don't wanna do otherwise, getting an STD or a baby would be the least of your worries!

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Birth control pills are fukked up. Women taking pills that stop biological processes that humans evolved to have and that operate within a complex internal system

That's more dangerous than going raw. I tell all my women to get off that bullshyt
Let them deal with that shyt :yeshrug:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Been married ten years and we still use rubbers. Neither of us are fans of playing with her hormones for the sake of a lil raw doggy. Got one kid (that was planned), everything is great in our house, and we'd like to keep it that way. She might get her tubes tied or I may get snipped further down the line, but it's not really that big of a deal to me to throw one on.