You're a chump if you use condoms

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:
If we convince everyone else to use protection, these hoes will be clean; so we can go even rawer than before... rawer than raw... raw asl.
:blessed:

*the trick is to pull out two pumps before you actually nut. Most people get the sensation and try to prolong it with an extra 2-3 pumps. The CDC*** actually recommends pulling out the first pump after the initial sensation.

*disclaimer: I’m full of shyt, please don’t try it at home.
*** “CDC” cum dumping these slutbuckets collectively”. Not to be confused with the center for disease control.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know who needs to hear this, especially nowadays with everyone stuck at home...

But anyone buying and using condoms is a mental deficient. Pull out is 85% effective. Eighty five percent. That's a B+, I remember being in school and being more than happy to earn that score. That little tiny risk of 15% is nothing compared to 1000% increase in pleasure from going raw.

Obviously, on the topic of STDs, If you're having relations with a slore with STDs then that's a you problem. It's one thing for a woman to have an STD, and it's another thing for you to attract them and them to believe they can successfully lie to you about not having one. Your screening process for quality women is busted. STD rates are exaggerated anyways by puritan authorities in order to discourage promiscuity.

I haven't used a condom in 2-3 years and I still have no kids and no diseases. Women like raw more too.
OK Nick Cannon.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I fukk alot of women that i dont want
or want children with.
I'm wearing condoms and yo mama aint shyt.
8Zmjx82.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

lib123

All Star
Daps
Even if you do pull out, she could say she's pregnant and now you've got 9 months of worries before you can get a paternity test.

Has anyone here or someone you know been in a situation where the girl you hooked up with told you she's pregnant but she doesn't know who the father is? I'd imagine that 9 months is hell.