You're a chump if you use condoms

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
I can’t believe I played myself buying for condoms before :snoop: like paying for a hole in the head :camby:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
:scust:

It is hypocritical but there’s a lot of pressure in modern times to have premarital sex. A lot of people aren’t getting married at 18 anymore and dudes aren’t going to wait years to sleep with their gf.
But it makes no sense I don't get tbese religions and the way they weigh one wrong over another from a religious standpoint lol. I've experienced this with religious women also so I am not singling her out just makes no sense.

Last edited:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I don't know who needs to hear this, especially nowadays with everyone stuck at home...

But anyone buying and using condoms is a mental deficient. Pull out is 85% effective. Eighty five percent. That's a B+, I remember being in school and being more than happy to earn that score. That little tiny risk of 15% is nothing compared to 1000% increase in pleasure from going raw.

Obviously, on the topic of STDs, If you're having relations with a slore with STDs then that's a you problem. It's one thing for a woman to have an STD, and it's another thing for you to attract them and them to believe they can successfully lie to you about not having one. Your screening process for quality women is busted. STD rates are exaggerated anyways by puritan authorities in order to discourage promiscuity.

I haven't used a condom in 2-3 years and I still have no kids and no diseases. Women like raw more too.
I here you breh but I've came across quite a few chics that refuse to let me smash unless I wore a condom. Them the chicks that I 1 night stand and get no call backs from me unless I'm interested in her and not the sex which is almost never the case anyway

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Hey man, when she starts talking about religion or her church, I turn the other way and make it obvious I’m not listening. She can believe what she wants and even be a hypocrite idgaf :yeshrug:
I feel you I dealt with a women like this she got like 4 kids now lol. I could go on about how crazy she is but I won't.