Your Student Loan Rates Just DOUBLED

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Before y'all blame Obama, this failure rests on Congress' shoulders :manny:

Exactly. Congress decided to take vacation this week and let the interest double.

More than likely they'll fix it when they get back, but damn they don't give a fukk about us.

Obama aint got shyt to do with your interest doubling.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Congress kids don't need to take out student loans. Their parents pay straight cash. That's why they don't care. The more debt that Americans are in, the more control they have over you. Debt is slavery brehs...ever heard of share croppers. Saw what France did Haiti after independence. The average earning wage has not increased in decades, making up slave more while everything else has risen...debt will make them get more out of you on the coming decades. At work, you are doing the job of 2 to 3 people and you can get it done working 40 hrs, so you got work 50 to 60 because it's cheaper to pay you overtime than it is for them to go hire another worker. Now, you can't spend time with your family and relax your mind. Its a dog eat dog world out there. This can't be life :sadcam:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree that at the very least, parents should ensure that their children have a strong educational background and willingness to learn...

IDK that I'd pay for my child to go to college just because I birthed them though...If my child isn't suited for college, why waste the money? We'd have to research other ways for them to be successful.

Your child will be suited for college if you make them suited for college. Stress the importance of education, higher education included. "I'm not the college type" is such a bullshyt cop out people use when they do shyt they don't want to do. College is not hard but there is a certain level of self-discipline involved that people can't seem to get over. God forbid you do something you don't want to do.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Support another scumbag politician who is a cac c00n mulatto and elect him because you think he's black brehs

:obama:

here we go another c00n blaming obama without knowing the facts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Congress kids don't need to take out student loans. Their parents pay straight cash. That's why they don't care. The more debt that Americans are in, the more control they have over you. Debt is slavery brehs...ever heard of share croppers. Saw what France did Haiti after independence. The average earning wage has not increased in decades, making up slave more while everything else has risen...debt will make them get more out of you on the coming decades. At work, you are doing the job of 2 to 3 people and you can get it done working 40 hrs, so you got work 50 to 60 because it's cheaper to pay you overtime than it is for them to go hire another worker. Now, you can't spend time with your family and relax your mind. Its a dog eat dog world out there. This can't be life :sadcam:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

People with money use 529's or ESA's to pay for schooling and they earn about 6% per year on those accounts. It's a small investment to make not to have to hassle with borrowing.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Your child will be suited for college if you make them suited for college. Stress the importance of education, higher education included. "I'm not the college type" is such a bullshyt cop out people use when they do shyt they don't want to do. College is not hard but there is a certain level of self-discipline involved that people can't seem to get over. God forbid you do something you don't want to do.

I'm not worried about whether or not my own future child(ren) will be suited for college, that's a given. I was speaking generally. And generally speaking, no matter what society tells you, everyone isn't suited for college. Not only that but there is value in having a trade/skill! I don't see one as being some how better than the other.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
It amazes me that they're getting away with shyt like this when it's clear that student debt is already a huge problem. Honestly, if my kids don't display some high level of aptitude, I'm not encouraging them to go to college

does anybody remember what the justification was for doubling the interests??

That new lady Senator Elizabeth Warren from Massachusetts had a great idea to actually lower the interest rates for students to 0.75% .... amazing .......

If there was ever a point for college students to get involved this is it... but folks are just unaware or don't care ... amazing