Reppin
The Bay Area
Fantastic Four
Mr Fantastic Rami Malek or Patrick Wilson
Sue Storm Alcia Vikhander or Emily Blunt
Human Torch Ansel Elgort or Dave Franco
The Thing Dean Norris or Bryan Tyree Henry
Dr Doom Viggo Mortensen Or Martin Wallstrom

I picked young and old actors depending on what direction they want to go.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
He'd prolly stay away from the genre after GOT but Kit Harrington as Wolverine?

5398810-3896304647-could.jpg

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Fantastic Four

If Viggo was 20 years younger he would have murdered it as Doom. With that Eastern Promises vibe....Still could but he's 59.

That's why I say Cillian. Same type of actor but younger.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Fantastic Four

Really like the Ex Machina actress as Sue Storm and Patrick Wilson as Mr. Fantastic

Not sure why but for some reason Brit Marling seems like a decent Sue Storm for me.

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Rami Malek for Reed :ohhh:

I think he’d be able to handle the social awkwardness and brilliance Reed is known to exhibit .
:ehh:despite his age he wouldnt look silly with frosty sideburns either. Got a lite case of micheal shannon syndrome

He'd prolly stay away from the genre after GOT but Kit Harrington as Wolverine?

5398810-3896304647-could.jpg
Unless its going to be a twilight wolverine thats british

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:despite his age he wouldnt look silly with frosty sideburns either. Got a lite case of micheal shannon syndrome

Unless its going to be a twilight wolverine thats british

What exactly in his GOT performance says Twilight? Dude does well in action scenes, acts well and is reasonably young.

Twilight is trash.

Only on The Coli are those two mentioned in the same sentence.

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
What exactly in his GOT performance says Twilight? Dude does well in action scenes, acts well and is reasonably young.
until around the conclusion of his arc with ygritte or his resurection a rather the character was wet behind the years and emo. It is largely why he is such a hit with females lets not get that twisted.

Even in the last 2-3 seasons where hes developed balls i wouldnt say i could see him as wolverine. For one his physique, 2ndly while his voice has a bit of gravel hes softly spoken and well british. And lastly he looks young its ok to be young if you are tall but young and short (yes i know logan is short) just makes you seem kid like. So like i said it would be a different wolverine for a new generation thats for sure

Ps for me i would like to see mel gibson and then recast the part like batman:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
until the conclusion of his arc with ygritte or his resurection a rather the character was wet behind the years and emo. It is largely why the he is such a hit with females lets not get that twisted.

Even in the last 2-3 seasons where hes developed balls i wouldnt say i could see him as wolverine. For one his physique, 2ndly while his voice has a bit of gravel hes softly spoken and well british. And lastly he looks young its ok to be young if you are tall but young and short just makes you seem kid like. So like i said it would be a different wolverine thats for sure

That's why it's called acting man. shyt most actors and actresses are British and shyt you think he couldn't hide it? They get nutritionist, study the character, workout and get the mannerisms down.

Superman, Dr. Strange and Spider-Man are all British. Bale was British.You do know prior to Captain America, Thor and Wolverine Evans, Hemsworth and Jackman were all scrawny right? Bale went from The Machinist to Batman FFS.

Emo? He had 1 love interest in the show the whole time. And the story went well. Other than that he's been total alpha male.

I'm confused here.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
That's why it's called acting man. shyt most actors and actresses are British and shyt you think he couldn't hide it? They get nutritionist, study the character, workout and get the mannerisms down.

Superman, Dr. Strange and Spider-Man are all British. Bale was British
the actor has been in like 2-3 movies all british. You are telling me at the height of being the lead in the hottest show on tv he cant parlay that into getting an American role to show his range? In this day and age? Most likely he cant get the accent down:leon:

.You do know prior to Captain America, Thor and Wolverine Evans, Hemsworth and Jackman were all scrawny right?
not all scrawny is created equal though I dont even know why you mention hemsworth or jackman when they have height and chest width for days, camera techniques can easily manipulate their stature to appear more broad just off of that.

Bale went from The Machinist to Batman FFS.
but he made himself that way lol if lou ferringno wanted to look like barkhad abdi he could. Barkhad Abdi will never look like lou ferringno.

Emo? He had 1 love interest in the show the whole time. And the story went well. Other than that he's been total alpha male.

I'm confused here.
emo doesnt just pertain to relations with females, he was the whipping boy at winterfell for being a b*stard. Even reek got his licks in with no retribution and most of the watch members that out ranked him dumped on him for the longest time

The actor has a fixed expression of a lost puppy, add all that and you get where i am coming from

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
the actor has been in like 2-3 movies all british. You are telling me at the height of being the lead in the hottest show on tv he cant parlay that into getting an American role to show his range? In this day and age? Most likely he cant get the accent down:leon:

not all scrawny is created equal though I dont even know why you mention hemsworth or jackman when they have height and chest width for days, camera techniques can easily manipulate their stature to appear more broad just off of that.

but he made himself that way lol if lou ferringno wanted to look like barkhad abdi he could. Barkhad Abdi will never look like lou ferringno.

emo doesnt just pertain to relations with females, he was the whipping boy at winterfell for being a b*stard. Even reek got his licks, and most of the watch members that out ranked him dumped on him. The actor has a fixed expression of a lost puppy so when you add all that you get where i am coming from

Now you're reaching.

GOT is the most popular show on Earth, why the fukk would he take a small American role just for the sake of it? He can be picky. Would you rather he take shyt roles Daenerys or Jamie outside of GOT?

He has watch commercials and shyt and GOT is a physcially demanding role that takes like 6 months to film and he sits on his ass cause he makes a ton of $$ and he's set. Plus he's part royalty too.

fukking Hemsworth went from

a523ebd870d9644a3a27738b16f10df1.jpg

Evans before Cap

chrisevans__1314281497_6711.jpg

Jackman was average built at best

wolv1.jpg

It's a testament to his acting skills that you feel Harrington portyayed his character in that manner.

And you do know a large portion of the MCU fan base is female right?

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
For the record I always wanted Hardy after Jackman.

But he's Venom now so.....
Thing with hardy everyone says hes the greatest thing since sliced bread and we've seen elements of wolverine in his other performances but i fear his version would just look like a guy "playing" wolverine. Even tho jackmam's wasnt true to the comics he never came off as a wannabe cosplayer. Besides with the beard hardy would look more Sebastian shaw than james howlett

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
GOT is the most popular show on Earth, why the fukk would he take a small American role just for the sake of it? He can be picky. Would you rather he take shyt roles Daenerys or Jamie outside of GOT?
actually he did in 7th son:lolbron: and his accent in that was bipolar. If he could put on muscle pompeii was the role to do it. Hes just another orlando bloom:mjlol:

fukking Hemsworth went from

a523ebd870d9644a3a27738b16f10df1.jpg

Evans before Cap

chrisevans__1314281497_6711.jpg

Jackman was average built at best

wolv1.jpg
Now you're reaching
no you are to feel the need to post those before and after pics of individuals that might not have even been 25. Today kit is 31 and despite playing a sword wielder looks like he couldnt bust a grape. The jackman photo doesnt help your case as he clearly has the physique to put on more with better training.
And you do know a large portion of the MCU fan base is female right?
i try not to read too much into the phantom data hollywood use to justify sissyfying modern cinema. All i know is more males read comics, more males are involved in the technical aspect that produces CGI, more males like action and more males watch movies in general

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
:patrice: its 2020-21 does storm still need to be mixed?:dwillhuh:

no major blockbuster thats serious should ever cast him in anything let alone a lead role as cyclops lol

damn dude do you want another jennifer lawrence? Other than the phoenix saga she aint major which shed be by virtue of such casting :scust:

:russ:you are just having fun now
:pachaha: