Your Disney X-Men & FF cast picks

Daps
Alex could work for sure. Depp back in 92 was perfect he's too old now.

Either way can't wait.
Na Depp is at the perfect age to play an edgier older Wolverine and would fit in with who ever plays Magneto and Xavier. The novice actors building young ones would be dope and Logan could easily go toe to toe with an up coming actor playing Scott Summers as leader of the X Men. He would kill it.

Now for Cyclops, I'd go for the kid from "We're the Millers" or the kid from "Maze Runner" since they both have familiar faces, will be big stars in the future and will take a low salary while bringing in viewers. Chloe Moritz Grace would definitely be Rogue but I'd have to think on Jean Grey. It can't be someone bland.

Edit: Katherine Langford "13 reasons why" as Jean Grey/Phoenix.

Storm would have to be in her late 20's, darkskin, British/Nigerian. I can't see an American actress playing her.

Last edited:
Daps

With the exception of that awful John Cena as The Thing...not bad.

As much as I hate Cena, CGI and voice effects wouldn't be bad if he only plays the thing, it's just that he would make a terrible Ben Grimm and be too old. I'd make Johnny Storm about Peter Parkers current age, Susan Storm in her mid twenties and Reed Richard's in his mid to late 20's.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Na Depp is at the perfect age to play an edgier older Wolverine and would fit in with who ever plays Magneto and Xavier. The novice actors building young ones would be dope and Logan could easily go toe to toe with an up coming actor playing Scott Summers as leader of the X Men. He would kill it.

Now for Cyclops, I'd go for the kid from "We're the Millers" or the kid from "Maze Runner" since they both have familiar faces, will be big stars in the future and will take a low salary while bringing in viewers. Chloe Moritz Grace would definitely be Rogue but I'd have to think on Jean Grey. It can't be someone bland.

Edit: Katherine Langford "13 reasons why" as Jean Grey/Phoenix.

Storm would have to be in her late 20's, darkskin, British/Nigerian. I can't see an American actress playing her.

Depp hasn't been good in like 10 years man.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Mid 90's Depp was the shyt. He was Edward Scissorhands, Ed Wood etc.

I meant acting wise
. He would never have done it.

Depp sucks now.
you can be the best actor but there are some parts that might not be right for a particular actors skill set. I thought scissorhands was great but thats a world away from wolverine. Sure Wolverine broods i dont know any version that was emo. But that is how depp would play it, cuz the modus operandi with any producer would be "we have depp now lets get as many ladies in those seats". Dude was soft lookin also hed look goofy pulling those intense stares the character requires

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
you can be the best actor but there are some parts that might not be right for a particular actors skill set. I thought scissorhands was great but thats a world away from wolverine. Sure Wolverine broods i dont know any version that was emo. But that is how depp would play it, cuz the modus operandi with any producer would be "we have depp now lets get as many ladies in those seats". Dude was soft lookin also hed look goofy pulling those intense stares the character requires

:yeshrug:

I'm personally glad they didn't make this in the 90's.

The comic flicks made then outside of Blade and The Crow were atrocious.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The Crow was phenomenal.

Not sure what's white bout that fliick. Except if you don't like the soundtrack music :yeshrug:

Even then...STP, NIN, RATM.

That movie was a certified classic.
i imagine soundgarden, NIN, nirvana, stone temple pilots and metallica to name a few were on the soundtrack so the probability their fans flocked to this was hight. Arent those all white rock bands? come on breh. I went to a mostly white elementary/high school this crow shyt made them jizz. He didnt have to look like arnie or stallone while wrecking shyt so it was easier to live vicariously through the character

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
i imagine soundgarden, NIN, nirvana, stone temple pilots and metallica to name a few were on the soundtrack so the probability their fans flocked to this was hight. Arent those all white rock bands? come on breh. I went to a mostly white elementary/high school this crow shyt made them jizz. Cuz he looked like them and wrecked shyt

Not this shyt man.

When you go see Infinity War let me know 95% of the audience demographics.

So the movie wasn't dope cause white folks like it?

That's ridiculous.

I'm black and I love STP, Soundgarden, Alice N Chains, Nirvana, Pearl Jam.

That's limiting yourself.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Not this shyt man.

When you go see Infinity War let me know 95% of the audience demographics.

So the movie wasn't dope cause white folks like it?

That's ridiculous.

I'm black and I love STP, Soundgarden, Alice N Chains, Nirvana, Pearl Jam.

That's limiting yourself.
:russ:

I like one or 2 songs from sg, pj and a bunch from nirvana but i dont like the culture. I felt crow kind of spoke to those that take acid and like to mosh. And when something isnt inclusive and its rated so highly by one group i naturally tend to be like hold up

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:russ:

I like one or 2 songs from sg, pj and a bunch from nirvana but i dont like the culture. I felt crow kind of spoke to those that take acid and like to mosh. And when something isnt inclusive and its rated so highly by one group i naturally tend to be like hold up

To each his own.

It was an action flick about a dude from the dead who was a rock star. Basically the dead rock version of John Wick.