Your Disney X-Men & FF cast picks

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Its not his face thats the problem its his lack of acting and all round intensity to his performances that hurts him. He doesnt come off as a lumberjack or trucker more emo gen z(er)

This...I would've suggested him as the next Wolverine, but he lacks intensity.

While I liked Jackman's take on Logan, I'm ready for a truer to the comics Wolverine...he doesn't have to be a super hairy midget, but maybe someone 5'9ish or so...a Tom Hardy, although a cliche choice would kill it as Wolverine.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Tom Hardy as Wolverine

Zac Efrron or the cac from the Kingsmen as Iceman

Teyonah Parris or Sonequa Martin Green as Storm

The same dude that plays Colossus in Deadpool to continue playing Colossus

Robbie Amell as Cyclops

Emma Stone as Jean Grey

The daughter from Mad Men as Kitty Pryde

Colin Firth as Xavier

Basically have the plot be straight out of the first two episodes of the 90s animated series but Kitty Pryde filling Jubilee's role. Have the Sentinels, Bolivar Trask, etc be the villain's in the film. In the end or in the post credits scene we see Magneto played by Stephen Lang or whoever. :yeshrug:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Teyonah Parris or Sonequa Martin Green as Storm
:patrice: its 2020-21 does storm still need to be mixed?:dwillhuh:

Robbie Amell as Cyclops
no major blockbuster thats serious should ever cast him in anything let alone a lead role as cyclops lol

Emma Stone as Jean Grey
damn dude do you want another jennifer lawrence? Other than the phoenix saga she aint major which shed be by virtue of such casting :scust:

Colin Firth as Xavier

In the end or in the post credits scene we see Magneto played by Stephen Lang or whoever. :yeshrug:
:russ:you are just having fun now

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Its not his face thats the problem its his lack of acting and all round intensity to his performances that hurts him. He doesnt come off as a lumberjack or trucker more emo gen z(er)

Before Joker what did people think of Heath? I remember the backlash. And Keaton was roasted something serious.

Maybe he just gets the role and works on that?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Before Joker what did people think of Heath? I remember the backlash. And Keaton was roasted something serious..
First of all the knock on ledger was having a guy whos claim to fame was playing a pillow biter sullying the role of joker not his acting ability per se. Keaton again was a perception thing though i dont recall ppl saying that at all as he was fresh off beetlejuice which rocked the house.
With eastwood thats an actor problem he doesnt have any star quality or hidden depths in his repertoire that hes going to surprise us with. If I'm off base then look at the roles hes managed to muster. Clint is practically hollywood royalty and the best he can get is being supporting to the supporting in big blockbusters. And doing fast and furious copy cat flicks..Nepotism has got him this far but no one is asking him to lead for a reason

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
First of all the knock on ledger was having a guy whos claim to fame was playing a pillow biter sullying the role of joker not his acting ability per se. Keaton again was a perception thing though i dont recall ppl saying that at all as he was fresh off beetlejuice which rocked the house.
With eastwood thats an actor problem he doesnt have any star quality or hidden depths in his repertoire that hes going to surprise us with. If I'm off base then look at the roles hes managed to muster. Clint is practically hollywood royalty and the best he can get is being supporting to the supporting in big blockbusters. And doing fast and furious copy cat flicks..Nepotism has got him this far but no one is asking him to lead for a reason

All I'm implying it's acting and just cause someone has not shown they are capable or gotten that role doesn't mean they can't.

They could do far worse.

With the right director and Disney touch he'll be fine

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
All I'm implying it's acting and just cause someone has not shown they are capable or gotten that role doesn't mean they can't.
breh action roles are basically entry level litmus test for charisma and screen magnetism hes failed woefully on all accounts. Dude has done the rogue in a fast car=fail.Hes done superhero=fail.He done action adventure=fail. Hes done western in diablo=fail. Hes done the YA love story crap =fail.

Through all that u believe he just needs the right superhero role that matches his skillset?lol Like i said no one ever doubted that ledger or keaton could act it was the roles they played. This boy sucks as an actor no role can change that.

Ps like i said if they saw something in him there is no way hed be constantly cast as a back up to the back up. Take a look at the SS trailer again peep the end where they walk to the screen spot him if you can. You dont do that with someone with star potential

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
breh action roles are basically entry level litmus test for charisma and screen magnetism hes failed woefully on all accounts. Dude has done the rogue in a fast car=fail.Hes done superhero=fail.He done action adventure=fail. Hes done western in diablo=fail. Hes done the YA love story crap =fail.

Through all that u believe he just needs the right superhero role that matches his skillset?lol Like i said no one ever doubted that ledger or keaton could act it was the roles they played. This boy sucks as an actor no role can change that.

Ps like i said if they saw something in him there is no way hed be constantly cast as a back up to the back up. Take a look at the SS trailer again peep the end where they walk to the screen spot him if you can. You dont do that with someone with star potential

Before Captain America name one decent movie that Chris Evans was in

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Before Captain America name one decent movie that Chris Evans was in
Funny enough i was just thinking about him as i typed that post similar situation but not as forgettable an actor. To answer your question sunshine and street kings come to mind (the latter less so but he played his part well)

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Funny enough i was just thinking about him as i typed that post similar situation but not as forgettable an actor. To answer your question sunshine and street kings come to mind (the latter less so but he played his part well)

:comeon:

If Disney can coax respectable performances outta him, the pudgy Parks and Rec dude and The Nobody from Australia he's fine.

The exception was Downey. Everyone knew he was a phenomenal actor.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
game-of-thrones-ramsay.jpg

Would be the perfect Omega Red if he bulked up for the role.

Or Magneto.

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:comeon:

If Disney can coax respectable performances outta him, the pudgy Parks and Rec dude and The Nobody from Australia he's fine.
I didnt watch home and away so i dont know hemsworth from adam.

Chris evans wasnt a bad actor before cap he was just serviceable but bland never finding that memorable role. Hes brought those same abilities to this role only marvel have also done their part to get the character right. We arent seeing greater acting from him (courtesy of disney lol) hes just so suited and likeable in the role..
I never watched parks and recs but i do remember pratt from 0 dark 30, seemed ok in that was a douche just like with quill. So i dont get this narrative these actors were dog shyt until they were touched by disney magic

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was watching Diaster Artist last night I think Dave Franco could be a great Johnny Storm, not a bad actor either

Dean Norris could make a good Thing

Last edited:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Left field choice I know, but I still fux with Rami Malek as Mr. Fantastic. He has the weird physical presence for it.:leon:

I've been a fan of the idea of Cillian as Doom since he started playing Tommy Shelby in 'Peaky Blinders':ehh:
Rami Malek for Reed :ohhh:

I think he’d be able to handle the social awkwardness and brilliance Reed is known to exhibit .