Your Disney X-Men & FF cast picks

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Zac Elfron? :mjlol:

I'm dead serious when I'm asking who's an alternative for a blond/brown hair 20-27 year old white dude who's decently built (pause) acts like a cocky shyt and doesn't need much range.

It will be someone like him or a small player on CW with the exact same characteristics but without the name.

You can pluck 95% of dudes in Hollywood off this. Efron is a match for this.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm dead serious when I'm asking who's an alternative for a blond/brown hair 20-27 year old white dude who's decently built (pause) acts like a cocky shyt and doesn't need much range.

It will be someone like him or a small player on CW with the exact same characteristics but without the name.

You can pluck 95% of dudes in Hollywood off this. Efron is a match for this.
I agree, not a fan but this would work. He's actually 30 right now so he would be great if they started filming right now. But each year that passes it makes him less of an ideal candidate.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Cyclops

I don't mind Tye Sheridan personally.

Jean
Sophie gotta go

Chloe Grace Moretz (Watch "Let Me In")
latest

Beast

Dane Dehaan

MV5BMTUzOTgwNjg0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTgyMTA1NjE@._V1_UY1200_CR84,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Or Paul Dano
image-w240.jpg

Iceman

Played Michael on Peaky Blinders- Finn Cole

michael-peaky-b240ca6.jpg

Beast is supposed to be a former football player

I wouldn’t mind if bruh was Black

On some Tyson Degrassi type of nikka
Or dude from West World

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I left him out if only to keep the true original cast but.....
Scott Eastwood
Scott_Eastwood_Wolverine_X_Men.jpg
You would think looking at pics but scott looks really boyish and has zero screen presence. Is actually quite small too. Not tom hardy small (that can become swole) hes real compact

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
He's too pretty boy to be Wolverine.. need a more rugged look.. Hugh Jackman was literally the perfect actor to portray him
Its not his face thats the problem its his lack of acting and all round intensity to his performances that hurts him. He doesnt come off as a lumberjack or trucker more emo gen z(er)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Nothing about Hugh Jackman IRL says rugged to me.

Richard Armitage has the voice down on the podcast and kinda has the look. He's too tall like hugh and a bit old but still
hed be seen as an imitation of hugh rather than a recast of the character think routh and reeves

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Wolverine is supposed to be 5'4'' no such thing as being too small
There are levels of small tho crispen wah was like 5'3 but built like a greek wrestler, could play wolverine. James ellesworth also small but built like a boy, would never be considered

Get the picture