Your Disney X-Men & FF cast picks

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
actually he did in 7th son:lolbron: and his accent in that was bipolar. If he could put on muscle pompeii was the role to do it. Hes just another orlando bloom:mjlol:

no you are to feel the need to post those before and after pics of individuals that might not have even been 25. Today kit is 31 and despite playing a sword wielder looks like he couldnt bust a grape. The jackman photo doesnt help your case as he clearly has the physique to put on more with better training.
i try not to read too much into the phantom data hollywood use to justify sissyfying modern cinema. All i know is more males read comics, more males are involved in the technical aspect that produces CGI, more males like action and more males watch movies in general
actually he did in 7th son:lolbron: and his accent in that was bipolar. If he could put on muscle pompeii was the role to do it. Hes just another orlando bloom:mjlol:

no you are to feel the need to post those before and after pics of individuals that might not have even been 25. Today kit is 31 and despite playing a sword wielder looks like he couldnt bust a grape. The jackman photo doesnt help your case as he clearly has the physique to put on more with better training.
i try not to read too much into the phantom data hollywood use to justify sissyfying modern cinema. All i know is more males read comics, more males are involved in the technical aspect that produces CGI, more males like action and more males watch movies in general

Actors can gain and lose weight as needed. The other 70% is a double. Jackman was 32 when X-Men dropped. Not 25.

You are questioning whether a trained actor who does action scenes playing a ficitonal role who fights walking demons and dragons can handle aliens and mutants. That is comedy. And the lengths you go to are absurd.

If Kit plays the role he is currently in so believably that shows he has range and is capable of being believable.

I'm curious who you want or think would be good.

Kit acts circles around Bloom.

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Actors can gain and lose weight as needed. The other 70% is a double. Jackman was 32 when X-Men dropped. Not 25
Read what i wrote again

I'm curious who you want or think would be good.
already stated it brah mel gibson (then batman him) hell i would prefer phoenix before hardy or any of these names thats being bandied about

Kit acts circles around Bloom.
beside the point but ok

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Read what i wrote again

already stated it brah mel gibson (then batman him) hell i would prefer phoenix before hardy or any of these names thats being bandied about

beside the point but ok

Gibson and Phoenix for obvious reasons ain't happening.

Both would have been good 20 years and 15 years ago respectively but would never have done it.

Comic flicks were not looked at what they are now (aka $$$).

Gibson would have asked for 1/2 the budget in salary and Phoenix would have never returned the calls.

All I'm saying is Disney based on above average track record can take an actor and make sure this shyt works. Even if their previous work was average.

Last edited:

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
Johnny Storm Zack Efron
main-qimg-5ce133eef30daa01993b07ba1c232cb4-c
No

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

LOL.

Take away the name Zack Efron and the exact same kind of actor will be cast. The Abercrombie looking ok acting white dude. At best it will be some Chris Pine level dude. You combine that with the perfect First Family of Marvel by Disney and it will be a CW looking dude....aka Efron.

Y'all crazy if you think Human Torch is gonna be played by Daniel Day-Lewis

Last edited:

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
LOL.

Take away the name Zack Efron and the exact same kind of actor will be cast. The Abercrombie looking ok acting white dude. At best it will be some Chris Pine level dude. You combine that with the perfect First Family of Marvel by Disney and it will be a CW looking dude....aka Efron.

Man.. every movie Efron stars in post-HSM is a flop

Daps
LOL.

Alex Pettyfer should play Human Torch, Eddie Redmayne as Mr. Fantastic as someone said already and with Disney reusing its actors, you know who would play a really surprisingly good wolverine with a good make up job and a high salary equivalent to RDJ?

Johnny Depp.
%D0%94%D0%B6%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%B8-%D0%94%D0%B5%D0%BF%D0%BF-740x428.jpg

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Alex Pettyfer should play Human Torch, Eddie Redmayne as Mr. Fantastic as someone said already and with Disney reusing its actors, you know who would play a really surprisingly good wolverine with a good make up job and a high salary equivalent to RDJ?

Johnny Depp.
%D0%94%D0%B6%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%B8-%D0%94%D0%B5%D0%BF%D0%BF-740x428.jpg

Alex could work for sure. Depp back in 92 was perfect he's too old now.

Either way can't wait.