Young Thug RICO Case Thread Tracking

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@staticshock

You were right when you told me YSL on Cleveland Ave do hot shyt, all they did was collect all the data and label Thug has the kingpin. Future & Scooter are safe, that being said I don't see this going far with the legit rappers like thug and gunna, they got gunna on weak charges, thug may have an issue because of the lucci beef.

lot of Atlanta dudes been trying to tell folks for the longest that Thug is a master troll but that nikka & YSL really be stepping on shyt.

Scooter’s Black Migo Gang is really just a label..Freebandz is a label as well but their gang is Freebandz Taliban & it’s the young nikkas who be putting in work for Future. They not into any heavy beef like YSL & 4L but they still out there

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
lot of Atlanta dudes been trying to tell folks for the longest that Thug is a master troll but that nikka & YSL really be stepping on shyt.

Scooter’s Black Migo Gang is really just a label..Freebandz is a label as well but their gang is Freebandz Taliban & it’s the young nikkas who be putting in work for Future. They not into any heavy beef like YSL & 4L but they still out there
4PF :huhldup:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Recidivism.

Every single hip hop artist and NBA player is promoting their gang ties heavy right now because the private prisons sucked all the time out of the gang bangers and dope boys of the 80s and 90s and need fresh meat.

I even heard Lupe talkin some gang shyt on a new joint.

Thanks to drill culture promoting traditional west coast and Midwest gangs all over the country, and the “BLM movement” acting as a cover so police departments could drop their guard and watch crime numbers rise like crazy, the prison system will be thriving for decades to come.

And to top it all off, we got a fresh new crime bill coming down the pipeline.

Congrats y’all, we did it again.
Lupe was doing that in those 1st and 15th mixtapes before he went mainstream.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you see the perpetrator? Yea, I'm right here!

fukk around get the whole label sent up for years...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let them clear out the streets. shyt is tired at this point. nikkas are moving stupidly, stubborn, and don't want to do better. Gotta learn the hard way.

Also, can't wait till rap finally falls from the top. shyt has done too much damage.

Most black people have fully assimilated and adopted this mindset. Biden could write up another bill called "The Jungle bill" and I dont think black people would give a strong opposition to it. Ultimstely people are just tired of it. Theres no more fun/cool personas at the forefront of gangs anymore. No Snoop Doggs making classic music. No Dipsets making playful cartoonish music. No more cute harmless looking Lil Waynes to bring levity. Their public image has taken a hit. People no longer see a value in supporting the nonsense.

Personally for me? Whether you go to jail or free,your still in the white mans zoo. Whether your in prison or in the coorporate world,your probably still a cancer to the planet,and cog in the white supremacy system. I see a black inmate the same as a black banker. Two sides of the same coin#EquallyAssimilated

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Recidivism.

Every single hip hop artist and NBA player is promoting their gang ties heavy right now because the private prisons sucked all the time out of the gang bangers and dope boys of the 80s and 90s and need fresh meat.

I even heard Lupe talkin some gang shyt on a new joint.

Thanks to drill culture promoting traditional west coast and Midwest gangs all over the country, and the “BLM movement” acting as a cover so police departments could drop their guard and watch crime numbers rise like crazy, the prison system will be thriving for decades to come.

And to top it all off, we got a fresh new crime bill coming down the pipeline.

Congrats y’all, we did it again.

Lupe Fiasco taken to court over alleged financial links to drug lord - Fact Magazine

Her testimony claims that Lupe was instrumental in hiding the money in order to prevent her accruing it as part of her divorce settlement.

You'll recall that when it was announced earlier this year that Patton would stand trial, and that Lupe would testify, it was revealed that 5-0 had Patton on tape making Amtrak reservations for himself and Lupe for March 25, 2003 and then setting up an OT drug deal for, you guessed it, March 25, 2003. Coincidence?

During the course of the trial, it was revealed that there's another tape in which Fiasco and Patton are heard discussing splitting up "whole yellow" and "whole red" ones. Lupe testified that they were referring to the mixing of music tracks, and that he didn't have shyt to do with any drug dealing, except when he used to rap about it.

Read More: Was Lupe Fiasco a drug dealer? - XXL | Was Lupe Fiasco a drug dealer? - XXL

Surprised he didn’t get locked cause his earlier stuff was basically him self snitching