☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Can someone other then that spamming dot head posting the same repetitive shyt who’s from Atlanta give us more insight? For example what set all these rapper belong to, who beefing with who, and how out of town nikkas who already gang members like Durk and Fivio factor into this?
not from Atlanta? :sas1:

Oh. :sas2:

If you say so :mjpls:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Not that I'm asking for this and not just in this particular situation, but, would killing the district attorneys make a difference?

I always wondered why the New York mafia didn't kill Rudy Giuliani.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
These charges look trumped af. Unless there’s something I haven’t seen yet, this one do the weakest RICOs I ever seen. Using lyrics like rappers don’t just be saying anything. How can you determine what’s real and what’s not
That's what I'm thinking, they always say they got wires, bricks, informants, guns and all types of things.

Here they are indicting Gunna cause he's signed to a label and hashtags the labels name on IG.
Dude's from a crip side too :gucci:

And that shyt about lyrics, are they gonna say everything these people say in songs is true now? The same indicted got the same person saying "I never killed nobody" and "I killed his man in front of his momma", are they gonna say both are true :snoop:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Not that I'm asking for this and not just in this particular situation, but, would killing the district attorneys make a difference?

The difference will be that you will have gone from fighting with the Atlanta DA to the whole US government :whoa:

Daps
Told the lawyer that my brother ain't goin' back to prison
I don't give a fukk if I gotta turn that nikka Jehovah Witness
I'm just seekin' for God's soul 'cause I know something's missin'
:francis:
They're really trying to charge his brother with a RICO and he just got out after being locked up for like 12 years? :gucci:

This is some real bullshyt, not only is YSL a real label imprint it that had artists like Lil Baby and big producers with no affiliation whatsoever with Bloods. Even Gunna was affiliated with some type of Crips.

This seems like some imbecile work, not the Feds.
I’m sure it was all above board and nothing illegal happened. And they were actually trying to help the black community. Young Thug was going to buy Netflix and CNN and promote black pride videos. This is why he to be stopped. It’s a conspiracy. These were just boys being boys. They were all god fearing Saints.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I’m sure it was all above board and nothing illegal happened. And they were actually trying to help the black community. Young Thug was going to buy Netflix and CNN and promote black pride videos. This is why he to be stopped. It’s a conspiracy. These were just boys being boys. They were all god fearing Saints.
What does how good or bad a person is perceived to be have to do with how well structured your indictment is :dwillhuh:

And where did I mention Young Thug, there's a lot of current and former artists on YSL/300/Atlantic who are not current nor former Blood members.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Thanks to drill culture promoting traditional west coast and Midwest gangs all over the country, and the “BLM movement” acting as a cover so police departments could drop their guard and watch crime numbers rise like crazy, the prison system will be thriving for decades to come.

And to top it all off, we got a fresh new crime bill coming down the pipeline.

Congrats y’all, we did it again.
Big Hercc just did a short clip about this.

The pendulum swing back is going to be a mutha fukker :francis: