Young Thug RICO Case Thread Tracking

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
They getting nikkas off the streets

Recidivism.

Every single hip hop artist and NBA player is promoting their gang ties heavy right now because the private prisons sucked all the time out of the gang bangers and dope boys of the 80s and 90s and need fresh meat.

I even heard Lupe talkin some gang shyt on a new joint.

Thanks to drill culture promoting traditional west coast and Midwest gangs all over the country, and the “BLM movement” acting as a cover so police departments could drop their guard and watch crime numbers rise like crazy, the prison system will be thriving for decades to come.

And to top it all off, we got a fresh new crime bill coming down the pipeline.

Congrats y’all, we did it again.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Son.

:dahell:

Screen-Shot-2022-05-10-at-3-30-19-PM.png

:snoop:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Recidivism.

Every single hip hop artist and NBA player is promoting their gang ties heavy right now because the private prisons sucked all the time out of the gang bangers and dope boys of the 80s and 90s and need fresh meat.

I even heard Lupe talkin some gang shyt on a new joint.

Thanks to drill culture promoting traditional west coast and Midwest gangs all over the country, and the “BLM movement” acting as a cover so police departments could drop their guard and watch crime numbers rise like crazy, the prison system will be thriving for decades to come.

And to top it all off, we got a fresh new crime bill coming down the pipeline.

Congrats y’all, we did it again.
Even kanye repping GDN hard as hell now. Shyts a joke these days:unimpressed:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
@staticshock

You were right when you told me YSL on Cleveland Ave do hot shyt, all they did was collect all the data and label Thug has the kingpin. Future & Scooter are safe, that being said I don't see this going far with the legit rappers like thug and gunna, they got gunna on weak charges, thug may have an issue because of the lucci beef.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
These charges look trumped af. Unless there’s something I haven’t seen yet, this one of the weakest RICOs I ever seen. Using lyrics like rappers don’t just be saying anything. How can you determine what’s real and what’s not

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Can someone other then that spamming dot head posting the same repetitive shyt who’s from Atlanta give us more insight? For example what set all these rapper belong to, who beefing with who, and how out of town nikkas who already gang members like Durk and Fivio factor into this?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
These charges look trumped af. Unless there’s something I haven’t seen yet, this one do the weakest RICOs I ever seen. Using lyrics like rappers don’t just be saying anything. How can you determine what’s real and what’s not
To be fair, they got Casanova on far less, and that was federal :snoop:

Gunna's charges are laughable.