Young Thug and YSL were caught sacrificing goats

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I’m not arguing what side is correct or whatever, i’m speaking specifically from the theoretical and historical observation lens.

Many socieities have stories of old gods vs new gods or gods battling each other.

My only thing is for whatever path someone chooses are they satisfied with the results lol.

For my situation, life is good…
Ife has a great flood too.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Its the whole “deal with the devil” thing. Im not calling anything evil because once again most of these concepts dont involve morality.

The ultimately thing is for anything in life you commit to, are you going to accept what comes with it?

So we can make the argument Jeffery made his choices and this is simply what comes with it.

I try not to mystify this stuff because then it becomes tin foil shyt. I simply feel there are universal principles and you can argue every society on earth have their own stories of how they will stay within balance of these principles in the context of their cultural values.
No I feel you. But that’s my point: if this is how the universe balances things when you engage in certain behaviors and use certain “practices”, is it worth it? Mother of his child gone, he’s locked up, how many were murdered in the gang wars associated with his click? He made millions and got to live the good life for a while…was it worth it? This is how it balances out?

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Drake is not a goat. He’s an actor playing a rapper with a team full of writers and producers. Also, only suburban white people listen to Aubrey. Hence “Aubrey’s Angels” that is relative to Beyonces “Bee Hive”
Didn't your other arm make the "Nonstop" beat for GOATbrey?

That settles it. He's your GOAT too.
:ufdup: