Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
quack pack*
donald-duck.gif

is it all entertainment?

personally i think duck alil too fatty for my tastes :hubie: folks could wake up in a inverse realm where the duck is packin you :damn:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
No I feel you. But that’s my point: if this is how the universe balances things when you engage in certain behaviors and use certain “practices”, is it worth it? Mother of his child gone, he’s locked up, how many were murdered in the gang wars associated with his click? He made millions and got to live the good life for a while…was it worth it? This is how it balances out?

You can argue the point of monotheism is that the avg human isnt capable of having access to “truth” thus in order to maintain order you create a framework so people do not destroy a society.

You can debate “which God” is the correct God to serve but that is seperate convo compared to is a framework required to maintain order. I would argue every society agreed that a framework is needed. Ive yet to see a “anarchist” society that is functional. Even to the atheist you can argue their “god” is science or “logic” in their mind, but the fact stands a framework exists. Even in eastern asian philosophy you even see concepts “you being God/a god” thus you must act in a certain way, but still the vehicle is a framework to maintain order.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
donald-duck.gif

is it all entertainment?

personally i think duck alil too fatty for my tastes :hubie: folks could wake up in a inverse realm where the duck is packin you :damn:
real consequences for real crimes

it's od nikkas in prison & the cemetery entertaining themselves with every strain of that quack pack

shyte won't bring you back to life or free you from behind bars

ha

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
You can argue the point of monotheism is that the avg human isnt capable of having access to “truth” thus in order to maintain order you create a framework so people do not destroy a society.

You can debate “which God” is the correct God to serve but that is seperate convo compared to is a framework required to maintain order. I would argue every society agreed that a framework is needed. Ive yet to see a “anarchist” society that is functional. Even to the atheist you can argue their “god” is science or “logic” in their mind, but the fact stands a framework exists. Even in eastern asian philosophy you even see concepts “you being God/a god” thus you must act in a certain way, but still the vehicle is a framework to maintain order.
I COMPLEEEEETELY agree that most people can’t handle the truth.

Neither can someone like Thug because clearly he was dabbling in things most people don’t know/understand, and he probably let it go to his head. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Tair

Superstar
Daps
A lot of satanic philosophies being pushed in this thread under the guise of another satanic belief of "our race". Your "race" was determined by the god of white men who served the same satanic deity y'all do. Hopefully breh(ette)s don't fall for it.

G-d isn't about your classification, because in His view you are nothing more than the sons and daughters of Him. There is no "looking down" on the one practicing evil, rather He will throw the evil into outer darkness, they will not see His kingdom because they do evil in His sight, they are arrogant in His sight, and are considered the chaff and not the wheat.

Syncretism is wrong as well. You should never integrate different belief systems with that of G-d. What you are showing is unbelief in Him when you do that, and you are showing an arrogance as well. And anyone suggesting that you practice another belief alongside the one Jesus Christ taught is a child of the devil and not one of G-d. You DO NOT need to pray to anything but G-d or call on anything but G-d.

Philippians 4: 6-7
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with Thanksgiving, present your requests to G-d. And the peace of G-d, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

The only intermediary is Christ Jesus as He is the word of G-d. So when you say "Jesus Christ" you are speaking G-d's word back to Him. You are at that point affirming G-d and His word. No sacrifices, or altars, etc..., needed. You are dealing with the source. Follow His word, His rules, and most of all have Faith that He can do whatever it is you ask of Him in righteousness.

all you need to know is that if someone already came up with names/epithets for you...that should be the first piece of knowledge that there exists a being(s) that wish to guide you in a specific direction

spiritually the ramifications of this idea are larger than the world religions and all of their combined beliefs.

"We walk by faith, and not by sight."

Vegeta ended up accepting the manipulation of the sorcerer to gain more power; he didn't understand what that meant either. He was tunneled vision. Like a lot of these folks in this thread, they want that small power rather than the power of the source. Little do they know they are cursing themselves in the spiritual.

:wow:

real consequences for real crimes

it's od nikkas in prison & the cemetery entertaining themselves with every strain of that quack pack

shyte won't bring you back to life or free you from behind bars

ha

I know you don't believe in all of this, but you made a point I want to explore further. You can ignore what follows. This is only for those that believe...

That is the end goal of the demonic. To destroy completely and utterly those the entity possesses.

Matthew 8: 24-32
"And when He came to the other side into the country of the Gadarenes, two demon-possessed men confronted Him as they were coming out of the tombs. They were so extremely violent that no one could pass by that way. And they cried out, saying, “What business do You have with us, Son of God? Have You come here to torment us before the time?” Now there was a herd of many pigs feeding at a distance from them. And the demons begged Him, saying, “If You are going to cast us out, send us into the herd of pigs.” And He said to them, “Go!” And they came out and went into the pigs; and behold, the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the sea and drowned in the waters. "

Humans make the mistake that demons only want to make an agreement with them, a pact. That these demons operate on some ethical level. That isn't the case at all, you are the intermediary by which they bring others into the fold. You are only the tool. And like the pigs they will destroy you completely as that is your reward.

Thug, his friends, etc... are in prison because that is the end goal for them, misery, not success. They got to live lavish, do evil, and now the demon has other tools to play with out here.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
The manipulation of the old entities and their effect on your offspring and path of life isn't a laughing matter. You can seriously fukk up your health (physical and mental) by not adhering to Law that was put in place by your ancestors. Sacrifice can have you unravel the thread they weaved and it cannot be put back together in this life or your children's.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You’re out your league on this topic. Let’s leave it at that respectfully.
Because you believe the DuckTales.

Azealia Banks was sacrificing chicken....has no career

These 2 camps sacrificing goats.. decimated by Rico and locked up.

I guess it works.. :mjlol:

Our people been falling for these DuckTales since before we encountered white folks... It's embarassing.

• Haha
Reactions: IVS