Young Thug and YSL were caught sacrificing goats

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I didn't but I'm not surprised. I'm assuming because historically the people came from one cultural ancestor ( probably in Kerma? ) I could be wrong though.

We come from the same root in West Africa some 4-5 thousand years ago - that was when our branch of Niger-Congo languages began migrating from east to west, fuelled by yam agriculture.

Akans come from the Sahel though.

Cultural diffusion and trade probably helped.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
You can make the argument “power corrupts” thus in say the examples of Abrahamic religions the stories are clearly examples of “ok yall cant handle this real shyt so ima need yall to bush it and just follow this one thing for the sake of maintaining order”.

Without order you go into chaos hence why in most societies there are processes of initiation to vet that seeker of knowledge but in this day and age that process doesnt exist or has been corrupted even more than the past.
OR there could be a great filter which forcibly destroys everything that isnt Abraham

if you've followed my other threads, Abraham could be construed as the idea of Uranus/Anu

so the great flood as you know it could be all the possible ideas people have in the world....and God destroyed them and their ideas :hubie: seek all you want

i know who I seek @Nkrumah Was Right

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
OR there could be a great filter which forcibly destroys everything that isnt Abraham

if you've followed my other threads, Abraham could be construed as the idea of Uranus/Anu

so the great flood as you know it could be all the possible ideas people have in the world....and God destroyed them and their ideas :hubie: seek all you want

I won’t comment on Canaanite cosmology other than to say, will read up on this.

:salute:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I won’t comment on Canaanite cosmology other than to say, will read up on this.

:salute:
all you need to know is that if someone already came up with names/epithets for you...that should be the first piece of knowledge that there exists a being(s) that wish to guide you in a specific direction

spiritually the ramifications of this idea are larger than the world religions and all of their combined beliefs.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Im surprised people are this amazed. 21 Savage literally said in Breakfast club he practiced.

The thing is all this stuff is Amoral so this is why you see a spectrum of practioners who can be good people that help others, and then “witches” who are self serving. Lotta folks get into this stuff for self serving purposes hence it being deep in the entertainment world.

So in a nutshell im saying these things are simply instruments being used for the intention of the practioner. But with anything when you ask for something you gotta be prepared for collection time
:francis:

Looks like it’s about that time for thugger, eh…?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

I’m not arguing what side is correct or whatever, i’m speaking specifically from the theoretical and historical observation lens.

Many socieities have stories of old gods vs new gods or gods battling each other.

My only thing is for whatever path someone chooses are they satisfied with the results lol.

For my situation, life is good…

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:francis:

Looks like it’s about that time for thugger, eh…?

Its the whole “deal with the devil” thing. Im not calling anything evil because once again most of these concepts dont involve morality.

The ultimately thing is for anything in life you commit to, are you going to accept what comes with it?

So we can make the argument Jeffery made his choices and this is simply what comes with it.

I try not to mystify this stuff because then it becomes tin foil shyt. I simply feel there are universal principles and you can argue every society on earth have their own stories of how they will stay within balance of these principles in the context of their cultural values.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I’m not arguing what side is correct or whatever, i’m speaking specifically from the theoretical and historical observation lens.

Many socieities have stories of old gods vs new gods or gods battling each other.

My only thing is for whatever path someone chooses are they satisfied with the results lol.

surely

but there is but One God.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Do your thang big dog
you already know

giphy.gif

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Mmhmm

Everyone’s path is different. What I’ll say is, my fam ain’t sacrificing goats, chickens 👀👀, being “ridden” by spirits ( basically volunteering to be possessed- THAT is some wild shyt and I don’t suggest witnessing it), etc….And they’ve lived long healthy lives.

I’ve seen some real shyt 👀, almost got sucked into some shyt, and had to step back and acknowledge that the people I know with the most peaceful lives are living a certain way.

Again- to each her own, but… I learned the lessons I needed to learn :sas2: