Young Thug and YSL were caught sacrificing goats

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I remember when I wore my boo Maman Brigitte Veve to work on Friday..her day and had her colors on me. All the jesus freaks was scary of me lol
They will run from you when you're in your true character. Our ancestors didn't cover us so we could hide them from the world.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Or have a generational curse. One big issue with old African diasporic religions, well all religions people be using it to ruin to the lives of their enemies like in the old testament.

yeah a lot of people could be in "cursed" bloodlines and are to unaware to "correct" things.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Ise
ama-4.jpg
Ashe'o

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The difference between a Doctor and a Witch is Intention. Hence my statement on instruments/vehicles.

Morality isn't really at play here because the concept of Morals is dependent on cultural values which differs by society.

What is constant is being self serving as it relates to witchcraft.

For example the "medicine man" isn't considered a witch.
Oh I agree. Just clarifying for those who didn't know.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Someone told me Chief Keef didn’t summon spirits when he made ‘I Don’t Like’

@MMS

@PortCity_Lou_CooperRoad

These rappers be messing with Ekwensu and don’t know it…
if its not to feed yourself or the congregation

its probably nefarious or for some idea of power :hubie: what we see in front of us is just our present reality not all possible realities. The celebrities mistake in a nutshell

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
if its not to feed yourself or the congregation

its probably nefarious or for some idea of power :hubie: what we see in front of us is just our present reality not all possible realities. The celebrities mistake in a nutshell

You can make the argument “power corrupts” thus in say the examples of Abrahamic religions the stories are clearly examples of “ok yall cant handle this real shyt so ima need yall to bush it and just follow this one thing for the sake of maintaining order”.

Without order you go into chaos hence why in most societies there are processes of initiation to vet that seeker of knowledge but in this day and age that process doesnt exist or has been corrupted even more than the past.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
@Neuromancer
@PortCity_Lou_CooperRoad

Discussing our Afro-diasporic religions is fascinating. Did you know that the numerology for divination in Odinani, Ifa, Vodun, and Akom (the Asante religion) is the same?
I didn't but I'm not surprised. I'm assuming because historically the people came from one cultural ancestor ( probably in Kerma? ) I could be wrong though.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Someone told me Chief Keef didn’t summon spirits when he made ‘I Don’t Like’

@MMS

@PortCity_Lou_CooperRoad

These rappers be messing with Ekwensu and don’t know it…
I think a lot of these dudes be doing things and don't know what it is that they're doing. That's why you need an elder with good intentions to Guide you.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You can make the argument “power corrupts” thus in say the examples of Abrahamic religions the stories are clearly examples of “ok yall cant handle this real shyt so ima need yall to bush it and just follow this one thing for the sake of maintaining order”.

Without order you go into chaos hence why in most societies there are processes of initiation to vet that seeker of knowledge but in this day and age that process doesnt exist or has been corrupted even more than the past.
Ngl I think Capitalism plays a part. If you want money from people who need help then like a corrupt preacher you will fleece people. It's sad and antithetical to the culture these practices originated from, where community wellbeing was more important than individual gain.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think a lot of these dudes be doing things and don't know what it is that they're doing. That's why you need an elder with good intentions to Guide you.

And thats the issue. Lotta dudes find an elder but dont realize that elder could have self serving intentions and are simply “collecting souls” to “feed” something else lol