Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Because you believe the DuckTales.

Azealia Banks was sacrificing chicken....has no career

These 2 camps sacrificing goats.. decimated by Rico and locked up.

I guess it works.. :mjlol:

Our people been falling for these DuckTales since before we encountered white folks... It's embarassing.

You don’t realize how childish you look hence my original statement.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Superstition is very juvenile actually
My last post to you.

You dont realize how idiotic you look because you use arrogance as a shield to hide your ability to discuss anything greater than you or your understanding of a topic. You even assume I subscribe to something to try to paint the picture when I’ve made it clear in my post you can replace any literal belief and the concept still applies.

I’ve seen your posting, youre a shyt poster, you aren’t worth engaging because your too stupid to even understand whats being presented to you thus you use this act to try to to intimidate or
Make a topic seem “beneath you” (yet here
You are in said thread).

You’re probably going to reply with another idiotic post that i wont read because you lack the discipline to realize when you are out of your element (hence you even coming in this thread to try to flex on people who could really care less about your existence and if you died today, because the flexing is seemingly the only thing that gives you purpose).

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
And all of 'em are being taken to da cleaners via charlatans. Ifa is or has become largely illegitimate in Atlanta.
Exactly thats why i tell dudes dont deal with folks who say they “spiritual” cause it usually means they dont know what they are doing or talking about lol.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My last post to you.

You dont realize how idiotic you look because you use arrogance as a shield to hide your ability to discuss anything greater than you or your understanding of a topic. You even assume I subscribe to something to try to paint the picture when I’ve made it clear in my post you can replace any literal belief and the concept still applies.

I’ve seen your posting, youre a shyt poster, you aren’t worth engaging because your too stupid to even understand whats being presented to you thus you use this act to try to to intimidate or
Make a topic seem “beneath you” (yet here
You are in said thread).

You’re probably going to reply with another idiotic post that i wont read because you lack the discipline to realize when you are out of your element (hence you even coming in this thread to try to flex on people who could really care less about your existence and if you died today, because the flexing is seemingly the only thing that gives you purpose).
I'm not worth engaging too stupid. You know me cuz you seen my posts.

*Proceeds to engage 3 times.

That's all folks. Dudes me mumbling and fumbling all over their words contradicting themselves. :skip:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
A lot of satanic philosophies being pushed in this thread under the guise of another satanic belief of "our race". Your "race" was determined by the god of white men who served the same satanic deity y'all do. Hopefully breh(ette)s don't fall for it.

G-d isn't about your classification, because in His view you are nothing more than the sons and daughters of Him. There is no "looking down" on the one practicing evil, rather He will throw the evil into outer darkness, they will not see His kingdom because they do evil in His sight, they are arrogant in His sight, and are considered the chaff and not the wheat.

Syncretism is wrong as well. You should never integrate different belief systems with that of G-d. What you are showing is unbelief in Him when you do that, and you are showing an arrogance as well. And anyone suggesting that you practice another belief alongside the one Jesus Christ taught is a child of the devil and not one of G-d. You DO NOT need to pray to anything but G-d or call on anything but G-d.

Philippians 4: 6-7
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with Thanksgiving, present your requests to G-d. And the peace of G-d, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

The only intermediary is Christ Jesus as He is the word of G-d. So when you say "Jesus Christ" you are speaking G-d's word back to Him. You are at that point affirming G-d and His word. No sacrifices, or altars, etc..., needed. You are dealing with the source. Follow His word, His rules, and most of all have Faith that He can do whatever it is you ask of Him in righteousness.

"We walk by faith, and not by sight."

Vegeta ended up accepting the manipulation of the sorcerer to gain more power; he didn't understand what that meant either. He was tunneled vision. Like a lot of these folks in this thread, they want that small power rather than the power of the source. Little do they know they are cursing themselves in the spiritual.

:wow:

I know you don't believe in all of this, but you made a point I want to explore further. You can ignore what follows. This is only for those that believe...

That is the end goal of the demonic. To destroy completely and utterly those the entity possesses.

Matthew 8: 24-32
"And when He came to the other side into the country of the Gadarenes, two demon-possessed men confronted Him as they were coming out of the tombs. They were so extremely violent that no one could pass by that way. And they cried out, saying, “What business do You have with us, Son of God? Have You come here to torment us before the time?” Now there was a herd of many pigs feeding at a distance from them. And the demons begged Him, saying, “If You are going to cast us out, send us into the herd of pigs.” And He said to them, “Go!” And they came out and went into the pigs; and behold, the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the sea and drowned in the waters. "

Humans make the mistake that demons only want to make an agreement with them, a pact. That these demons operate on some ethical level. That isn't the case at all, you are the intermediary by which they bring others into the fold. You are only the tool. And like the pigs they will destroy you completely as that is your reward.

Thug, his friends, etc... are in prison because that is the end goal for them, misery, not success. They got to live lavish, do evil, and now the demon has other tools to play with out here.
great post

you seem like one of the few that perceives what I say

for the record the ramifications of the creation of languages and speech are something current day people simply will not consider in full detail and jews are only scratching the surface

Gilead is at war with people confusing Sin with Shin
mulan-fa-mulan.gif

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Unfoonk called himself practicing Ifa too. Da so called Babalawo that they go to is a known charlatan who wants clout and attention just as much as they do. They don't practice. They seek out these rituals as a means of thinking that it'll help 'em wiggle through da streets unscathed but it never ends well. Especially when fukkin' with charlatans. Ifa in Atlanna has been corrupted for YEARS now. They look at it as a source of lining their pockets.