Young Justice Season 5 cancelled

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Never say never... that bet might pay off:francis:
It feels like a record company coming out after Spotify and saying we relying on record sales.

I think the majority of Zaz customers who watched reality tv significantly were people on the wrong side of the digital divide who weren’t streaming because they didn’t have the internet for it and relied on cable and Roku streaming through cable.

Him taking over HBO and dismantling HBO max is short sighted as we see Biden put a lot of money getting those red neck internet in his infrastructure bill. Soon enough Billy Bob and Mary Sue are going to start watching streams like the Libs do on the coast. If anything the move should have been providing those red necks content that reflected their reality and world view. More content with Jesus and Hallmark level writing. If you look at most streaming companies there is a emphasis on content that shows diversity because their customer live in a city. Zaz could of changed the direction of HBO maxs content. Instead he is retreating to what made money which is penny pinching on center and that doesn’t work unless everybody is agreeing to penny pinch and as absurd as it sounds deplatform like him.

What Zaz is doing is short sighted and stinks of a Dan Snyder mindset. I actually think this might fukk over HBO/WB long term.

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They had a whole episode with Razer, a dude from an entirely different continuity

Just dumb

Just threw him in there and didn't explain anything

Weisman needs someone to reel him in in
In an arc that was supposed to be about Rocket no less. :francis:

The only thing Rocket did of note was mis-gendering Halo.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
How tou get pedo vibes,

Yall reaching
Naw the way them sidekicks was whining like a girlfriend in the 1st 6 episodes was making me cringe. It was literally the boys acting like a girlfriend. Aqualad looked like he liked penises.

Not that its a problem...it just wasnt for me.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Naw the way them sidekicks was whining like a girlfriend in the 1st 6 episodes was making me cringe. It was literally the boys acting like a girlfriend. Aqualad looked like he liked penises.

Not that its a problem...it just wasnt for me.
:russ:that don't even make sense

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:russ:

he ain't wrong though :beli:
Nahhhh Kaldur didn't really display any tendencies like that during the first season. The worst you could say about him is that he didn't fight hard enough for Tula, but that wasn't going to happen out of loyalty to Aquaman. That entire first season consisted of a group of teenagers thrown into adult situations and essentially having to figure it out on their own for the most part, so of course there was going to be bickering between them.

The biggest mistake that the show ever made was splitting that team up during the second season with the time jump as none of the team iterations have been that close since.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Nahhhh Kaldur didn't really display any tendencies like that during the first season. The worst you could say about him is that he didn't fight hard enough for Tula, but that wasn't going to happen out of loyalty to Aquaman. That entire first season consisted of a group of teenagers thrown into adult situations and essentially having to figure it out on their own for the most part, so of course there was going to be bickering between them.

The biggest mistake that the show ever made was splitting that team up during the second season with the time jump as none of the team iterations have been that close since.

yeah you right it wasn't until later seasons, but the fact it evolved into that is :francis:

I'm just thinking how it became LGBTYFHGFJGHFSADAFSDFD+

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
yeah you right it wasn't until later seasons, but the fact it evolved into that is :francis:

I actually don't think they did any of that during their time on CN I believe. Although, in the comics they did it kind of with Beast Boys mom when Queen Bee convinced her to drive off the cliff. Him and M'Gann still never got revenge for that btw :francis:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
In an arc that was supposed to be about Rocket no less. :francis:

The only thing Rocket did of note was mis-gendering Halo.

All of this encapsulates the problem I had with Kaldur and this show. The overarching plot is important but moreso are the character arcs of the main cast.. to get us invested. In s1 Kaldur had the least. His paper title as “leader” was just a means to bring a humbling closure to Robin’s character arc that season.

However, they threw enough crumbs for Kaldur in (1) Manta confrontation.. (2) the love triangle thing with Tula (3) the kiss from Rocket in the season finale… that you could say ok cool, between the sassy black girl and the pending darth vader reveal/ Aquaman keeping it secret, surely they gon have this socially awkward fish man be forced out of his stoic shell…

They didn’t do shyt with any of that :francis:

Even the pump fake heel turn in s2 ended lackluster since they skipped over Tula’s death (for some video game no one played), time-jumped the Manta reveal, and completely dropped Rocket. He was again a means to progress someone else’s character dev; this time it was Artemis and Megan’s.

Then in s3 he gets another paper title “Aquaman” that had nothing to do with his non-existent character arc… and now he’s “gay”.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This dude is fukking up, the past two seasons have been more drama than action and the pandering bullshyt was a waste of time. Them saving superbly should have been the big story and all the other bs should have been kept to a minimum. But with all that said, the show had positive reviews and lots of people watched it.

and I bet the Harely Quinn show gets cut too

If I paid for hbomax I would cancel that shyt after this. Hbo is too good of a brand to be disrespecting it’s shows like this.

There is no way his vision is going to work, that day in age is long gone.

I still don’t get why WB isn’t strong enough to survive on their own.