Young Justice Season 5 cancelled

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Another Wiseman show that gets no ending:mjcry:
He doesn’t believe in proper endings anyways, so it wouldn‘t have mattered.

Honestly, they deserve blame as they had well over 100 episodes to completely wrap up their storyline, which is wayy more than a lot of other animated shows or shows in general get these days. Hell, even shows on television aren’t getting twenty-six episode seasons these days and YJ got four.

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This was the main problem the story took a backseat to all that pandering shyt. That Zod invasion should’ve been an amazing arc.

That Discovery CEO said we pandering anymore and I bet that played a part in it getting the ax.
He canceling a lot of shyt
I doubt he was going through Young Justice and checking for shyt and going :scust:

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This was the main problem the story took a backseat to all that pandering shyt. That Zod invasion should’ve been an amazing arc.

That Discovery CEO said we pandering anymore and I bet that played a part in it getting the ax.
He’s been canceling the majority of HBO Max projects to be a cheap b*stard and save money. I doubt he gave a fukk if a character was either gay or a gay fish.
:what:

Like is Weisman had an agenda saying the show got canceled because of its gay characters is also an agenda in and of itself.

:yeshrug:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
They had a whole episode with Razer, a dude from an entirely different continuity

Just dumb

Just threw him in there and didn't explain anything

Weisman needs someone to reel him in in

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wasn't feeling last season and it's high point was a decade ago so this is no great loss

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
That Zas dude might not be there long.

We got to see but his strategy of trying to force people back to cable to watch the spinoff of GOT on HBO sounds stupid. Him dismantling a successful streaming company sounds stupid. They thinking people are going to pay to stream reality TV sounds stupid. Plus him supporting MAGA and being anti diversity…. Sounds like he aiming to get boycotted eventually.

He has Dan Snyder energy and this reminds me of when Snyder bought six flags and was gone in about 5 years.

Never say never... that bet might pay off:francis: