Young Justice Season 5 cancelled

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The end of an era. This Discovery + Warner Bros merger is clearly making top-notch decisions (insert gallons of sarcasm) :francis:
damn-damn-damn-florida-evans.gif

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who wasnt surprised by this shyt? :usure:

Weisman and crew went too far left with this shyt..

A non-binary Muslim alien woman :dead:

A polyamourous amphibious gay lover trio :dahell:

Say that again. I’m like what is this just a whole bunch of LGBTQ stuff.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I like the franchise but it felt they went way too slow to progress the story. Then the HBO Max series seems to be a slice of life with not that much progress. I don't know what the numbers were, but it seems a bunch of people dropped the series. Also didn't help they were trying to go too extra with inclusivity. I don't fault them because whatever, but felt they had plenty of chances to wrap up the story.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're doing a six issue comic miniseries right now that takes place after season 4:

It came out before the show was officially canceled, but if it sells well enough I'm sure they'll continue the story in the format, similar to what Dark Horse has been doing with Avatar: The Last Airbender.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more I think about season 4 the angrier I get. This show deserved to be canceled. :trash:

As soon as they started the season with that boring ass Martian arc I already knew this would be the last season one way or another. :unimpressed:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The more I think about season 4 the angrier I get. This show deserved to be canceled. :trash:

As soon as they started the season with that boring ass Martian arc I already knew this would be the last season one way or another. :unimpressed:
I was surprised too. I thought he had something in play to guarantee a final season to wrap it all up.