Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
The internet fake news proliferation is on steroids right now.

Reminds me of when they claimed Nipseys killer entire bloodline was wiped out :francis:
Misinformation is not limited to one group or race but when it comes to socalled black people? I swear we take the cake, from the States to the Kongo.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Nah, but nobody's shooting Lupe 200 times. I will say that. He might get robbed, but that's different.

But that's because he's not living the dumbass life a lot of these nikkaz did.

Like Ice-T said, the point was to rap about what you did in the past, not the present.

That's why he's old and rich after having put out so much of what these c00ns on the coli would call "toxic energy".

Rappers are dying because they're street nikkaz with street tendencies:comeon:

The same way street nikkaz with street tendencies die all day everyday across America.

not taking a side in this but Lupe is a bad example for your point. his manager and business partner got hit with the RICO and currently are serving 50 year bids.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Ah shyt they got footage. :lupe:

xuN76zW.jpg

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

King Von - Date of death: November 6, 2020.

Mo3 - Date of death: November 11, 2020.

Young Dolph Died: November 17, 2021

All got killed in November.. wild

Can we also point up that 3 of them were also murderers. Or at least made great effort to portgray themselves to be.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
so gotti was mad about what dolph did but turned around and did the same shyt with Gucci's girl ?....make it make sense Gotti...:francis:
the “he mad I fukked his baby mama” shyt came out after they was beefing and he showed no proof outside of his phone showing “yo gotti baby” as the contact with 100 missed calls.

I don’t believe he fukked his bm, but just used it to diss him. It’s probably more to do with gotti trying to soft black ball him cause he said sign yo him, and dolph who didn’t seem to be prepared street wise started to diss him heavy.

Viva

Pro
Daps
I don’t know how people can say it has nothing to do with rap and it’s only street shyt.

The whole thing kicked off because of one artist getting shine and another getting jealous and not signing to him etc. Of course it gets taken to the streets because you’ve got street guys making this music that perpetuates it.

Hip hop is a beautiful thing but to act like it’s without its flaws or that it can’t be used as a tool of violence is doing a disservice to those who have lost their life because of it directly, or indirectly, and there are a lot.

It takes a lot to put your pride aside and make amends, but I can’t imagine there’s anyone who has ever killed anyone over petty stuff like this that is ever proud of themselves, or that anyone involved in ANY of this nonsense doesn’t wish that they could change things so it doesn’t escalate to this. Throw your life away for what?

RIP to Dolph. May he find eternal peace and life.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I do find it disingenuous that the city and NAACP are now trying to make Dolph the face of gun violence in Memphis when people including kids have been getting killed all year long with assault rifles at that.

It's obvious that this was more so just your run of the mill shooting and more of hit style murder.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
FEeN13lXsAckD-M

Police still out there. They boarded up everything. They have the footage on camera too.

Friends and family say he was in town to give away turkey’s to families in need.

Not sure but I think the Vette was bulletproof. They waited till bro got out and walked him down.