Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if his spirit is still stuck to this earth or if he's moved on already? Depends on his attachments and addictions.
what the hell:what:
Breh this ain’t Casper the friendly ghost

aint no regular dead human spirits just roaming this plane Willy nilly.Theres stuff in order that only allows for so much to happen

U prolly don’t believe in God so I digress :manny:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk yes they do. Maybe not at the same level as Dolph of course. But the vultures would swoop in a heartbeat giving a moments weakness breh.

This is probably a little different tho. Paid hit.
That’s every celeb and regular people too. Didn’t Kim K get tied up and robbed a few years back? Wale doesn’t have to worry about driving around and having some nikkas putting 100 shots into his car. :yeshrug:

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
Situations like these happen because black folks subconsciously feel a need to stunt on each other. It’s easier to be the big fish in a little pond. Which is why most rappers get killed in their own hood.

He could’ve ordered cookies on a delivery app. He could’ve sent someone. If all those weren’t an option then cool but why drive a Ferrari to the cookie spot in the middle of the hood.

Knowing you have money in your head.

:snoop:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I just hate when false narratives go around in situations, potentially causing real life issues. Same reason I hate the Breakfast Club for pushing about beef the whole Dolph interview. Watch who you listen to. RIP to Dolph.

Not true. One side was antagonizing out of nowhere. Hate to see it. And it was (and is) lots of love for all.

Wasn't a blackball at all. One side listened to the outside people and let it cause something in their head out of nothing.

Nope.

Classic case of people getting in a person's ear. This is from 2014. Watch out for your homies and people spreading confusion.

Everybody keep asking what's up with me and Yo Gotti (What?)
fukk all that, let's talk about that new Porsche I'm riding (Uh-huh)
I'm getting money, they getting money
That's the end of that (The end of that, bruh)
Y'all know how this Memphis shyt be

Nikka what the fukk that got tobdo with the origin of their beef?:mjtf:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Situations like these happen because black folks subconsciously feel a need to stunt on each other. It’s easier to be the big fish in a little pond. Which is why most rappers get killed in their own hood.

He could’ve ordered cookies on a delivery app. He could’ve sent someone. If all those weren’t an option then cool but why drive a Ferrari to the cookie spot in the middle of the hood.

So he was just supposed to live modestly and behind the scenes because he clearly had people at him for a while they even tried him in different cities. So he couldn’t go eat he couldn’t drive his cars. I mean what was he supposed to do.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
what the hell:what:
Breh this ain’t Casper the friendly ghost

aint no regular dead human spirits just roaming this plane Willy nilly.Theres stuff in order that only allows for so much to happen

U prolly don’t believe in God so I digress :manny:
Not true. And I believe in God. Spirits will stick around earth if they have heavy attachments and/or addictions. To be murdered like that is traumatic too for the spirit.

I'm speaking above your head though, so I'll just let your thread cook and say nothing.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Always felt like Gucci put the battery in his back to go harder than what he might have fr but that's just my personal opinion. But like you said, he really didn't start getting super flagrant with it til he started hanging around Gucci super heavy. Don't know if Gucci actually said something or if he just wanted to impress him tho.

Gucci and Dolph been rocking since 2011, that has nothin to do with it this is street shyt, Memphis Street shyt at that.

I think everybody needs to stop jumping to the conclusion that Gotti/CMG had somethin to do with this. They got their lick off more than once and I think Gotti point was proven he's not to be fukked with. Dolph didn't do shyt but have diss lines in random songs after that so I'm not sure why he would push the button again.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

The hood had nothing to do with it.

The result would've been the same if they caught him downtown.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
God bless the dead…bumped into dude briefly and randomly in an elevator at a grizzlies playoff game in May…Was a fan of his music, and even though I thought it was lame how he handled the Gotti beef on wax (100 Shots should’ve never been made and is unlistenable now) he always struck me as a overall positive and good dude…