Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
sheesh

yeah its fukkin Sodom and Gomorrah

If my family wasnt there I would never go back, all the hood spots I used to frequent for the good food are either out of business, fell off considerably or the surrounding area is so hostile it aint even worth stopping. It's some real live Lil Ze from city of god type nikkas running around. I'm more worried about some nikka forcing my hand and making it a him or me situation over petty shyt like not spotting him a a quarter or some shyt. I'd rather just keep it moving at this point in my life.

I'm trying to be on an island somewhere eating grilled or jerk chicken and getting sloppy dome. fukk al that other shyt.

truth be told, it really aint shyt to do there but hit up the (safe) food spots, and stay in your hotel and fukk. Gained 5 legit pounds in the 3 days I was there last month.

Not even sure nikkas can chill on the river anymore, because MFers got to shooting so they closed it down.
When I was there, I seen a few people, but mostly city workers and shyt
If you had the power to fix everything what would be your first few moves for Memphis

deleteuser101

Superstar
Daps
Never thought I would make this post. This broke my heart, been listening to Dolph since 2012. His music was really a inspiration for me in a dark time in my life, he gave me a blueprint.

I don’t wanna believe it, He was my favorite rapper in our generation . My BM & my ex hit me up earlier to check on me cuz they know how much bro meant.

I remember 2014 “The Plug BestFriend” had dropped. I was on my ass, just gettin out the streets tryna readjust my life & start my music career. Listening to Dolph gave me this sense of getting money & stay out the way. And that’s exactly what I did that whole summer.

Watched him sign JayFizzle & Glock, dropped Preach & blow up :mjcry:

One of the greatest artist & smartest of this era, he definitely changed the game cuz

RIP Dolph it’s still #PRE

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
"crime is trending downward" - the coli

xnmemi1.png

I think more rappers are dying now because they're smaller scale, but they're fukkery is still getting magnified because of social media

RiP

8DdIXCq.gif

People run up on them and try them too

Every big mainstream rapper has at least 1-2 stories about some fukkery on the road or in their city

As a public figure, the hate can come from anywhere and from anyone

Nah, but nobody's shooting Lupe 200 times. I will say that. He might get robbed, but that's different.

But that's because he's not living the dumbass life a lot of these nikkaz did.

Like Ice-T said, the point was to rap about what you did in the past, not the present.

That's why he's old and rich after having put out so much of what these c00ns on the coli would call "toxic energy".

Man y’all be saying the most retarded shyt…

absolutely no one is saying anyone deserves to die. The culture is why rappers are dying. Rap glorifies and amplifies the culture that creates more violence, how is this hard to understand? And when I say Rap, I mean a specific type of rap music that I don’t really need to explain unless you’re slow. Do we need t baby y’all nikkas through adult conversations? Are we all adults here? You can’t see the correlation between his music, lifestyle and why he had people shooting at him apparently 100 times? :gucci:

Rappers are dying because they're street nikkaz with street tendencies:comeon:

The same way street nikkaz with street tendencies die all day everyday across America.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
shyt prolly ain’t 100% accurate but w/e. They used to be cool and Dolph was even on some CMG tracks back in the day. Gotti, in typical Gotti fashion, was mad that Dolph wouldn’t sign wit him so he started hating on him. Dolph was getting a lil buzz so Gotti saw him as a threat and at first Dolph wouldn’t really address it.

Somewhere along the line Dolph fukked Gotti’s baby mama which was prolly around the time he started linking with Gucci who was also beefing wit Gotti. Gucci was beefing wit Gotti because he fukked his now wife while he was in jail and for doing songs wit Jeezy. I don’t know if Gucci put the battery in his back or what but Dolph started dissing the shyt outta Gotti and rapped about fukking his baby moms. The disrespect was on a thousand…

They been tryna kill him ever since… Blac Youngsta sent 100+ rounds at his truck in Charlotte and Gotti’s ppl shot him 5 times in LA. No idea if this killing is related to Yo Gotti tho... :whoa:

nikkas beefing’ bout hoes. :snoop:
so gotti was mad about what dolph did but turned around and did the same shyt with Gucci's girl ?....make it make sense Gotti...:francis:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
so gotti was mad about what dolph did but turned around and did the same shyt with Gucci's girl ?....make it make sense Gotti...:francis:

Don't know if it's Gotti or his people but he had beef with 3-6 back in the day for something stupid about being the King of Memphis or something, I don't really remember. What I will say is dude doesn't seem to be well liked even though you see him pushing that mob boss persona.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
BS man. We gotta call it like it is.

No other music genre is responsible for the deaths of their own community. Yeah there’s poverty and shyt mixed in, but rap beef is known for bodies.

No amount of charity work gonna help the poison they put on wax

Forreal lol at nigggas acting like just cuz Nipsey and Dolph had public images as turkey giving out family men that they werent affiliated, financin or authorizing street fukkery in addition to the shyt they put on wax