Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Forreal lol at nigggas acting like just cuz Nipsey and Dolph had public images as turkey giving out family men that they werent affiliated, financin or authorizing street fukkery in addition to the shyt they put on wax
Escobar killed thousands while giving out money and creating welfare programs...lol

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
yeah imma stop being “proud” of that shyt . This shyt is stupid , if nikkas wanna be mature about it

I was in the projects in Richmond VA today..man that shyt was sweet as hell big booty hoes with mini skirts.. nikkas just smoking and drinking outside. shyt I was drinking and driving and had to pee so I started peeing by my car and my homeboy who I gave him a ride told me to go to an alley way :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
so gotti was mad about what dolph did but turned around and did the same shyt with Gucci's girl ?....make it make sense Gotti...:francis:
He hit Gucci girl before he got locked up..Gotti got dissed on the same nite as Nikki Oj 2Chainz and Rick Ross the same nite he fought Rocko and sold Waka contract tried to on Twitter...Rip Dolph

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Never thought I would make this post. This broke my heart, been listening to Dolph since 2012. His music was really a inspiration for me in a dark time in my life, he gave me a blueprint.

I don’t wanna believe it, He was my favorite rapper in our generation . My BM & my ex hit me up earlier to check on me cuz they know how much bro meant.

I remember 2014 “The Plug BestFriend” had dropped. I was on my ass, just gettin out the streets tryna readjust my life & start my music career. Listening to Dolph gave me this sense of getting money & stay out the way. And that’s exactly what I did that whole summer.

Watched him sign JayFizzle & Glock, dropped Preach & blow up :mjcry:

One of the greatest artist & smartest of this era, he definitely changed the game cuz

RIP Dolph it’s still #PRE
Smh I know how u feel bruh ..Bankroll made me stop rappin and I was so close ..Nip made me really say fukk it and dis really shook me up...I was a early fan of each on of dem guys and every last one of em were special and different..it's a major void and I ain't ashamed to say I shed tears for all of em..it's sad but it's also sad cuz I'm falling out of love on something I grew up loving

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Melle Mel said it best

u can’t rap and be in the streets at the same time

rap is supposed to be about entertainment and discussing the struggles of blacks in the hood

the shyt gradually increased from partying, women and dissing nikkas about they skills to nikkas talking about fukking your bytch, to talking about a nikka health, shooting a nikka on sight to dissing a nikka dead homies

to even more crazier that rap has become the new drug game.. even tho young dolph had some good music, u got 100,000 wack nikkaa just getting in rap just to say they rap but only looking to do crime

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
wAcEWvy.jpg

Am I reading to much in this now deleted IG? First time EVER he mentions Blac Youngsta and he does it 10 min. ago.

Nearly 50 years old and attention seeking.
He knew what he was doing.

50 will do anything for a bit of attention.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This quoting Boosie like he said something profound gotta stop. This is common knowledge.

Most street dudes issues are at home. Its proximity. When street nikkas from different sides frequent the same spots, fukk the same chicks, and are involved in criminal activity...conflict is inevitable.

This is nothing new.

Exactly