Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside

I know Vladimir got a big Drake kike smile and started rubbing his hands together when he heard the news. Probably in his studio looking like Mr Burns. Can't wait to bring up Dolph name when he goes to talking about the same ass street bullshyt he gets wet over in every interview.

R.I.P. Dolph tho

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do find it disingenuous that the city and NAACP are now trying to make Dolph the face of gun violence in Memphis when people including kids have been getting killed all year long with assault rifles at that.

It's obvious that this was more so just your run of the mill shooting and more of hit style murder.

Yeah, looking at the pictures that was a planned hit.

And gun violence been a problem in Memphis since the early 90's.

So, why is everybody acting brand new.

Memphis have a economic and lack of opportunity problem.

Nothing will change until that's fixed like most of Black America.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Like Nipsey, or Pop Smoke before him, this one really doesn't sit right.

I know it's been said, but REALLY....

What was this man thinkin, moving around like this? If there's an afterlife, I know this ngga gotta be kickin himself. :snoop:

YOUNGDOLPH.jpg

glszIkO4cABN79mXiHTlnYOY8LzX1tt3tNw0UszXHTqkycZA5ZdrJt8UjI0NmMfa5BTCEdcPQMwJ5RrP5Z_aTVo3tx8DF14lPx2WJbEDvoCQGblbg2IS00fra-Qz5t7M1mLqCEGs

You gotta be more militant, than that. Especially to be into it, wit the type of ppl, he was into it wit. Left behind a beautiful family. Had his finances in order. Survived multiple attempts on his life. You can't be takin life for granted, after you've survived that many attempts, on you. Dudes really had a bloodlust for this man, like he was Monster Kody, or some shyt out there. Whoever he was into it wit, were definitely the wrong type of folks to be crossin, and for him to be moving so loosely. :smh: That's death wish shyt.

I guess you can't have your guard up forever, and at some point, you gotta live. I guess ppl gonna say, they were willin to take it to Cali for his head, so what you gonna do? :yeshrug:

He's obviously a family man, to some degree (outside lookin in). If his OPs were being reckless, they could've took it to him, while he was wit his folks, and they didn't.

I still say, some shyt like this...

2db08ae763f06629e56bd08ed7002dd2.jpg

was a horrible move, wit the type of smoke he had. Wheres the discretion? Sunshine, helped get a ngga thru the pandemic.

100 Shots is Dreams & Nightmares status, as far as I'm concerned. Too many memorable nights, to that anthem. It's sickening, a dude like this, had to go out like that, but nonetheless, he had to be smarter than that. RIP

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
shyt prolly ain’t 100% accurate but w/e. They used to be cool and Dolph was even on some CMG tracks back in the day. Gotti, in typical Gotti fashion, was mad that Dolph wouldn’t sign wit him so he started hating on him. Dolph was getting a lil buzz so Gotti saw him as a threat and at first Dolph wouldn’t really address it.

Somewhere along the line Dolph fukked Gotti’s baby mama which was prolly around the time he started linking with Gucci who was also beefing wit Gotti. Gucci was beefing wit Gotti because he fukked his now wife while he was in jail and for doing songs wit Jeezy. I don’t know if Gucci put the battery in his back or what but Dolph started dissing the shyt outta Gotti and rapped about fukking his baby moms. The disrespect was on a thousand…

They been tryna kill him ever since… Blac Youngsta sent 100+ rounds at his truck in Charlotte and Gotti’s ppl shot him 5 times in LA. No idea if this killing is related to Yo Gotti tho... :whoa:

nikkas beefing’ bout hoes. :snoop:

Always felt like Gucci put the battery in his back to go harder than what he might have fr but that's just my personal opinion. But like you said, he really didn't start getting super flagrant with it til he started hanging around Gucci super heavy. Don't know if Gucci actually said something or if he just wanted to impress him tho.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
I just hate when false narratives go around in situations, potentially causing real life issues. Same reason I hate the Breakfast Club for pushing about beef the whole Dolph interview. Watch who you listen to. RIP to Dolph.

Don't know if it's Gotti or his people but he had beef with 3-6 back in the day for something stupid about being the King of Memphis or something, I don't really remember. What I will say is dude doesn't seem to be well liked even though you see him pushing that mob boss persona.

Not true. One side was antagonizing out of nowhere. Hate to see it. And it was (and is) lots of love for all.

It’s probably more to do with gotti trying to soft black ball him cause he said sign yo him, and dolph who didn’t seem to be prepared street wise started to diss him heavy.

Wasn't a blackball at all. One side listened to the outside people and let it cause something in their head out of nothing.

Is it really true Dolph and Gotti beef is over a female????

Nope.

Classic case of people getting in a person's ear. This is from 2014. Watch out for your homies and people spreading confusion.

Everybody keep asking what's up with me and Yo Gotti (What?)
fukk all that, let's talk about that new Porsche I'm riding (Uh-huh)
I'm getting money, they getting money
That's the end of that (The end of that, bruh)
Y'all know how this Memphis shyt be