Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
wish dead or prison on men who ain’t got shyt to do with anything cause a rapper you looked up to liked to front like he was hard for the net but was really just victim multiple times.

I doubt gotti ever told any of them dudes to do anything, dudes seem to look at dolph like east food

Nah that don't add up

You don't sucka punch easy preys

A mark is called a mark for a reason
You don't mind showing your hand when dealing with a mark. Because the repercussions don't scare you

Catching a dude slipping doesn't make him soft.
It does mean you like waiting till you have the advantage

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
You can move smarter by consulting with an ACTUAL SECURITY/BODYGUARD TEAM and they will show you how to move smarter as well as protect your ass. And they will actually risk their life for you because thats what they get paid big money to do. UNLIKE rollin around with "homies" that got a gun with them.
i find it really dumb how rappers will spend millions on jewels, cars and mansions but won't spend money on protecting themselves and family. Its pride...
Man please. I hope You don’t think security gonna step in between these dudes and a bullet.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
That person exposing shyt story saying the same shyt I said

These Memphis rappers have enough money to all come together and change neighborhoods but they all too busy beefing with one another and furthering criminal activity in the hood and further feeding the destruction the majority of their money is spent on frivolous shyt and European cars and clothes and jewelry

Last edited: