Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Damn I think that IG page just solved it damn near. The guys who had the music video in front of the abandoned house where they found the car also robbed Key Glock and his people for pre chains last year. They are even wearing them in multiple pictures. Also supposedly one of them is supposed to be an artist of gottis brother.

She tagged the guy and he blocked her then deleted a lot of stuff off of his page but she screen shot it. The director who uploaded the video on his page also deleted it now. Bass pro shop hats aren’t that popular and the guy with the maroon hoodie who is in the video has the same hat, skin color and build as one of the shooters.

if nikkas deleting shyt that says it all imo

Sulcage

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
nikkas went on a str8 crash dunny mission.

hate to see it but this exactly what happened. Somebody they look up to got in they head and made them young impressionable dudes think they were doing a solid.

Once they get em in that room and give ‘em a soda and cigarette it’ll spill out. It’s different when they saying we giving you life UNLESS…

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
hate to see it but this exactly what happened. Somebody they look up to got in they head and made them young impressionable dudes think they were doing a solid.

Once they get em in that room and give ‘em a soda and cigarette it’ll spill out. It’s different when they saying we giving you life UNLESS…

huh?

you don’t think it was money on Dolphs head?

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Yup, and just to show how protected these rappers/street nikkas are…people celebrated when New York lawmakers pushed to limit the use of rap lyrics in court even though these dudes are literally saying it all.

When Kyle Rittenhouse got declared not guilty rap fans said free Tay-K and Pooh Shiesty :laff:

The black community continues to glorify and protect these nikkas that are destroying the neighborhoods. They really see these dudes as neighborhood heroes (shyt these nikkas brand themselves as such “I gave my hood hope”) for giving out some turkeys and being rich nikkas that made it out the hood and put on for it even as they fund further street activity to destroy it.
you another incoherent bozo. fukk outta here

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Damn I think that IG page just solved it damn near. The guys who had the music video in front of the abandoned house where they found the car also robbed Key Glock and his people for pre chains last year. They are even wearing them in multiple pictures. Also supposedly one of them is supposed to be an artist of gottis brother.

She tagged the guy and he blocked her then deleted a lot of stuff off of his page but she screen shot it. The director who uploaded the video on his page also deleted it now. Bass pro shop hats aren’t that popular and the guy with the maroon hoodie who is in the video has the same hat, skin color and build as one of the shooters.
yeah shyt is really adding up and them dudes are done. i hope big fat head gotti and all them lame ass dudes get hemmed up and sent to prison or shot dead themselves

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
yeah shyt is really adding up and them dudes are done. i hope big fat head gotti and all them lame ass dudes get hemmed up and sent to prison or shot dead themselves
wish dead or prison on men who ain’t got shyt to do with anything cause a rapper you looked up to liked to front like he was hard for the net but was really just victim multiple times.

I doubt gotti ever told any of them dudes to do anything, dudes seem to look at dolph like east food

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Dude shut up

When you get love, when people care about you, this is how it goes.
Obviously plenty in his city saw him as a good guy, regardless of what he rapped about.

You don't see motherfukkers jumping over fences to find Alpo's killers. That's the police job
Rip to that man but People on the internet have no idea what dolph was into or anything he had going on in real life off the internet. All that internet detective chit can get more people hurt. You got info send that chit to the police and let them do their job. Broadcasting it all over social media for likes and follows is unnecessary.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
wish dead or prison on men who ain’t got shyt to do with anything cause a rapper you looked up to liked to front like he was hard for the net but was really just victim multiple times.

I doubt gotti ever told any of them dudes to do anything, dudes seem to look at dolph like east food

He done already tried his life twice in the past 5 years that we know about. What makes you think he ain't have nothing to do with this?