Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
It’s crazy how people can say dudes gotta move smarter when mo3 duck and now dolph were gunned down in the middle of the afternoon in front of mad witnesses

what can you do when dudes want u dead so bad that they’ll basically go on a suicide mission to get u smh
You can move smarter by consulting with an ACTUAL SECURITY/BODYGUARD TEAM and they will show you how to move smarter as well as protect your ass. And they will actually risk their life for you because thats what they get paid big money to do. UNLIKE rollin around with "homies" that got a gun with them.
i find it really dumb how rappers will spend millions on jewels, cars and mansions but won't spend money on protecting themselves and family. Its pride...

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
He done already tried his life twice in the past 5 years that we know about. What makes you think he ain't have nothing to do with this?
I mean you think gotti told black and then to shoot at dolph 100 times in a car they had registered to they name lol. I doubt it. You think he sent old in la to shoot dolph in broad day light? I doubt, these are street guys who love him so much they will push the button on they own. And gotti gotta cover for the mistakes.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Man we’re living in some crazy times…You got folks on the internet attempting to solve this case and they’re not even getting paid for it lol. The real detectives just gotta sit back, collect info & piece it together. They got it easier as ever these days.

But all this shows is how much Dolph was loved and revered in Memphis. Folks going at the alleged for being responsible for it and shyt. I don’t know what’s factual but I’m just gonna sit back and watch it all unfold.

IMO, I feel like a certain rapper got tired of the sublims that were aimed at him recently and he decided to push the button again on Dolph.

Dolph wasn’t the biggest rapper but he had a huge effect on people that even surpasses music (Being a philanthropist and homegrown) so I understand the outrage/outcry from the locals.

That nikka made some good ass music though…I’m mad that we won’t get any more new Dolph/Glock tapes smh. Them shyts were jamming.

Last edited:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
wish dead or prison on men who ain’t got shyt to do with anything cause a rapper you looked up to liked to front like he was hard for the net but was really just victim multiple times.

I doubt gotti ever told any of them dudes to do anything, dudes seem to look at dolph like east food
shut up you lame

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
You can move smarter by consulting with an ACTUAL SECURITY/BODYGUARD TEAM and they will show you how to move smarter as well as protect your ass. And they will actually risk their life for you because thats what they get paid big money to do. UNLIKE rollin around with "homies" that got a gun with them.
i find it really dumb how rappers will spend millions on jewels, cars and mansions but won't spend money on protecting themselves and family. Its pride...
You shouldn’t need the secret service to go buy cookies at 3 in the afternoon

Unless you’re mega rich I don’t even see how that’s realistic

even Kim kardashian and Tom cruise and these super famous people be having like one body guard with them

one body guard ain’t stopping some crazy nikkas with rifles

from all accounts it sounds like dolph didn’t deserve this so why the fukk does he need a security detail at three in the afternoon?

that’s so trash man

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
If it was that easy for IG Detectives to solve the case then somebody with money and power is probably protecting those involved

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean you think gotti told black and then to shoot at dolph 100 times in a car they had registered to they name lol. I doubt it. You think he sent old in la to shoot dolph in broad day light? I doubt, these are street guys who love him so much they will push the button on they own. And gotti gotta cover for the mistakes.
By no means am I saying Gotti has anything to do with it . But if nikkas is going on missions that didn’t get your blessing not once but twice & you still keep them around?

shyt that could destroy everything you’ve built? You start looking funny to some. Turning your head is being okay with what is happening to a lot of people

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Civilians protecting their community are not snitches

:mjlol: Dolph wasn't a civilian. You don't get to portray yourself a certain way and then hide behind "civilian" when it's convenient.

When you get love, when people care about you, this is how it goes.

:mjlol:Naw, Dolph woulda had steppers wit em if he was built like that instead of being a victim every time. There would have been things happening to the other side to let them know there were consequences for their actions and Dolph was not to be played with. That way nikkas would be scared to touch him for fear of retaliation. Dolph did nothing except talk shyt in interviews and songs, so the other side knew he was food and kept bullying him until the end.

Last edited:
Daps
IunrsZ4.jpg
:dead::dead::dead:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Is it pride or stupidity? Paying good security is more expensive than jewelry but worth it if you’re gonna antagonize real murderers like he did. You can’t roll to a random retail store in your hometown, in your immediately recognizable vehicle, and not expect to get shot at.

Homies defer to you. You’re the top dog and they will listen when you tell them to chill, I’m heading in the store right quick. Real security wouldn’t let him do that, or they’d set up and be ready.