Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Sulcage

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Did I say robbing spree? What's the benefit of lighting up a mother and daughter returning from a soccer game? They might have just been out on a reckless crash dummy binge. shyt's been known to happen, it's not out of the realm of possibility.

I bet, or it could just be a community car they all use to commit murders huh?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Did I say robbing spree? What's the benefit of lighting up a mother and daughter returning from a soccer game? They might have just been out on a reckless crash dummy binge. shyt's been known to happen, it's not out of the realm of possibility.

So you've never heard of a killing spree? :comeon:

Here's a recent one in fact
Killing spree still feeds unease in B.C.’s isolated north, one year later - Vancouver Is Awesome

Here's another
https://www.abc15.com/news/local-ne...murder-case-leads-to-teen-crime-spree-arrests

DJ Khalid
https://www.wbir.com/article/news/c...udent/51-94cf9ad8-5254-47b5-8344-0eab0e95645f

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
You're talking a whole a bunch of bullshyt man. fukk off

As opposed top all the other bullshyt that's been being spread in here? Posting social media profiles of people that had absolutely nothing to do with this? lol. Eat a dikk.

Last edited:

trapnerd

All Star
Daps

Same thing happened to my ex’s mom. Police found her dead in the car from a gunshot.

Turns out that these young cats were just out on a robbing / killing spree. They were more or less shooting regular folks in between shooting their ops.

The worst part is that mf didn’t have shyt to say in the court room except for “I’m sorry”….

ruined a family for absolutely nothing

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
100% looks like it. Damn idiot
Yea they definitely stirring the pot.

-Car found at the house
-People that pics posted shot a video at the house
-Dude with the hat on all on Instagram with the same hat on with the same dude that so happenly shot the video
-same extendo and draco on the same insta with these same nikkas

but nikkas want to believe it’s a fukking random killing spree lmao. Oh girl lining these nikkas up for all the online capping.. clown ass internet nikkas talking about snitching.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
-Car found at the house
-People that pics posted shot a video at the house
-Dude with the hat on all on Instagram with the same hat on with the same dude that so happenly shot the video
-same extendo and draco on the same insta with these same nikkas

but nikkas want to believe it’s a fukking random killing spree lmao. Oh girl lining these nikkas up for all the online capping.. clown ass internet nikkas talking about snitching.
I dont understand how it's snitching when she wasn't involved in the crime (at least thats the assumption). If somebody murked they people they would want some type of justice.

Last edited: